Part 1

It was 7:40 AM, Monday morning.

Mark was asleep in his room, headphones on. The redhead was wearing nothing but boxers.

"MARK! Get up, now! You'll be late!" his mom screamed.

Mark began to wake up from his mother's horrible screaming. He began to get irritated. His mom continued to holler.

"SHIT! I'm up already! Shut up!" Mark yelled back.

With his hot temper, he would say anything to anyone, regardless if they were family or not. Knowing that he was in one of his moods, his mom decided to keep her mouth shut.

Mark headed to the bathroom and slammed the door. He washed up. By the time he was done, his temper cooled. Mark got dressed and headed downstairs to the living room.

"Eat your break--"

"Whatever," Mark cut his mom off. He walked out the door and went straight to school. He made no effort to rush since he was already late.

Mark took out a cigarette from his bag and lit it. He took a long drag and exhaled the poisonous smoke. By the time he reached school, he finished 3 cigarettes.

Mark slowly walked through the empty hallways to class. He arrived at his history class and opened the door. All eyes were on him.

"Mark! Why are you late?! That's the third time this week!" his teacher scolded.

Mark completely ignored the teacher and walked to his desk. He kicked the chair and threw his bag on the ground before putting his head down on his desk.

The students and teacher were used to his behavior. The countless counselor sessions and principal lectures did not change his personality whatsoever. The faculty basically gave up on him.

The bell rang for class to end. As always, Mark was the first to leave. It was lunch and he headed towards his friends and girlfriend. They hung out behind the gym, which was off limits. They smoked and ate convenience store snacks.

Mark's girlfriend, Hyuna, was sitting on his lap. They were cuddling, and it escalated to a full make out session.

"Punk, get a room already," JB said. JB was one of Mark's closest friends.

"We're good," Mark replied while still kissing her neck.

After a few moments of their PDA, they pulled apart. Mark took Hyuna off his lap.

"Let's break up," Mark said while lighting a cigarette.

"What?! We just made out!" Hyuna screamed.

"I'm getting tired of you. I can't stay with the same chick forever. Get back with your ex or something."

Luckily the bell rang for lunch to end. Mark didn't feel like talking anymore. The day passed by slowly.

Finally, school ended. Mark wanted to go home and sleep. He didn't wanna deal with any crap. Just when he thought he would get home safely, two large grown men blocked Mark from passing.

"Um, how can I help you two LOOOOVELY people?" Mark said sarcastically.

"Hah...sorry ass loser. Who said that you could break up with our little sister?" the big man said.

"I did. She's a slut," Mark replied.

"You son of a bitch!"

One man grabbed Mark from behind and the other punched him in the stomach. Mark felt like throwing up. These men were strong. Before the second punch came in, a hand blocked the incoming punch.

"Not so fast, buddy," an unfamiliar voice said.