𝓐𝓵𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

warning: SMUT and HORRIBLE WRITING also the pov may change but ITS ABOUT YOU

A/N: I'm sorry for the late reply my ex bsf tried to jump me

Slughorn would NOT stop talking. I mean this man went on and on and on. I was getting aggravated and I could see Tom was masking how horny he was. This was rare but why not mess with him?

 I slid my hand up his thigh and towards his dick. He flinched and removed my hand. "Not right now don't be a bad girl were in class." His whisper seemed to brighten my cheeks. Toms long fingers squeezed my thigh. 'Hes trying to turn the tables huh? Well nope not this time Riddle' I thought as I grabbed his shaft through his pants. This time he didn't stop me. I rubbed faster, but stood up straight as I stared at Professor. Rubbing it wasn't enough no I needed to edge him a little more. "Oh look at that I need to fix my shoe lace." As I headed underneath the table I could see the instant concern in his eyes. Tom let out a low grunt as I unbuckled his pants and put my lips on the tip. 

Slughorn looked away from the board and fixed his eyes on Marvolo. "Is there something wrong Tom m'boy?" Tom bit his lip trying not to make a sound as I licked around the tip. "NO no Sir." He tried his best to sound normal. "Alrighty then as I was saying eh wait a minute where has y/n gone?" "Oh i'm sure she went to the restroom." The jolly old man nodded and continued with the lesson. Riddle looked down at me and mouthed 'don't you dare.' I did more than dare, taking his dick  in my palm I went up and down. Then I put it all in my mouth and went up and down. He had a real fun time trying not to moan as  I twisted my hand around it. The professor finished assigning partners so he walked over to Riddles desk. "Hmm well If Y/N doesn't come back from the restroom soon you will have to do the assignment alone Riddle." Tom grabbed onto the desk as I licked up and down his shaft then proceeded to twist both my hands while sucking the tip. "V-Very well then professor I see no problem there." I looked up at him and smirked as I let go of...

To be continued 

400 words total woah

thank u all so so so so much