Hard Work Deserves A Reward... Of Cuddles!

"I'm back..."

"Welcome home, Sayo. Jeez, you're soaking wet." Lisa was the first one to greet her.

Sayo let out a long sigh, "Umbrella broke..."

Lisa frowned and grabbed her hands. "Well, come on. Let's get you warmed up and dry."

Sayo allowed Lisa to pretty much drag her through the house to the bathroom. Sayo was a grumpy mess right now. She was exhausted and just wanted to sleep. But of course something just had to go wrong.

"Ah, Sayo. You finally got home." Yukina happened to be passing by the room.

"The umbrella decided it had enough today." Lisa said, "Could you be a dear and get some clothes for her?"

"Sure."

Lisa started the bath while they waited. Sayo was sat on the floor, her eyes unfocused. She was lost in her head.

Lisa gently kissed her on the cheek, "Sayo~ You have to undress."

Sayo grumbled something unintelligible even for herself to understand and slowly got out of her soaked clothes. She shivered as the cold floor connected with her skin.

"Someone's grumpy today. Overtime was that bad, huh?" Lisa said sympathetically.

"People are idiots."

"I can only imagine what types of people you encounter." Lisa replied, "You can get in now."

Sayo held out her arms, her want very clear. Lisa smiled at her and picked her up. Sayo lightly kissed her on the cheek, before letting Lisa place her in the bath.

Yukina returned with some clothes. She set them down on the sink. Lisa thanked her.

"I'll be in my room if you need me." Yukina left, shutting the door.

Not that it mattered. The only ones in the house had already seen the others naked countless times already. After all, everyone in this house was dating.

When high school had ended, they had all gone their separate ways for a while. Yukina went to college to study music. Lisa went and studied fashion. Sayo for business. Rinko became a seamstress and opened her own business. Ako pursued being a streamer, having Rinko join in every once in a while.

While in college, Yukina and Sayo had started dating. Somewhere down the road, Lisa joined. It had been the three of them for a while, until the five of them met up again. Rinko had pulled Lisa aside during that day and had confessed to her. After explaining the situation, Rinko joined the relationship, all of them dating each other.

Ako felt left out and at least asked to be included in some things. Which included them getting a house together. Down the road, Ako realized she had developed feelings for them too and officially started dating them all as well.

Legally speaking, Sayo and Yukina were married. Rinko and Lisa were engaged. Ako was just kind of there in the legal side of things. She was fine with it. That was what she got for being last, as she put it herself.

Roselia was gone. They had disbanded after the third years had graduated. They didn't see themselves coming back anytime soon. Being in the band had been fun, but times had changed for them. Most of the bands had not made it past graduation. Only RAS and Poppin' Party remained together and still performed.

Lisa worked part-time as a model, as well as being Rinko's business partner. She designed the outfits and Rinko would make them. Yukina offered music lessons of varying degrees, which is what she was doing at the moment. Ako was just a streamer, but she was quite popular and made enough to keep that as her only profession. She had promised if it wasn't enough, she would get another job and make that a hobby.