December 22, 2012

Heyy guise!

Wow. Well today I surfed...

The internet.

And my computer is being extremely annoying today. It keeps freezing AND IT KEEPS HAVING POP UP ADS. Ok so I'm trying to update Silly Girl and then an add comes up where its like these disgusting human dog things, and then it's like "Is this real? 86% of people get this wrong!" And I'm WTF and I have no life anyway so I click on it and from then on my Yahoo! Messenger keeps spamming me with "Single Asians in your area!" or "Singles over 50 looking to mingle!" or best of all: "Keep away foot fungus with the new foot technology called Sole Mate!"

Really, how people come up with these I have no idea.

My newest addition to my pillow pet family is Albert the Dolphin. He's a factory defect so I actually got him for only $4.99. (Great deal right?!) I was going to get the perfect Rainbow Unicorn and name it Fernando, but no. Everyone can buy a Rainbow Unicorn, all perfect and on the top of the pile, but who would ever buy the dirty, factory defect dolphin? I DIDDD!

I FLIPPIN SURVIVED 2012 WOOOHOOO!

I could tell I was going to survive anyway because my milk carton expired on Dec 22. (ew yes today) So haha IN YO FACE MAYANS!

But really, if Mayans could predict the future, shouldn't there still be Mayans today?

Much love!

Aislyn xx