Fight.

(Danielle)

A billion feelings, a thousand thoughts, hundreds of memories, all for two persons… I came back to the house, that kiss would be on my heart, mind and life forever, all the time the boys fall for Emma not for me and its weird, I am new in this, I’ve kissed before but I haven’t felt this way before. I opened the door really slowly and Emma was lying on the sofa.

“Hey silly, what are you doing there?” I told her and she looked at me.

“Thinking” just said.

“Okay… let’s go upstairs I am really tired” she started laughing, but not because it was funny, she was laughing because she was angry. “What’s going on?”

“Do you think I am stupid or something? I thought I was your best friend” the bitterness was all I could see on her eyes.

“You’re my best friend!” I was really confused. “What happened? Why are you so angry?”

“You didn’t tell me about Finn” she said, and then I understood everything. “You can’t play with both, Finn thinks you really like him, but you don’t, you’re just excited about the fact that for the first time two boys want to be with you” those words killed my heart, made me wish to disappear.

“You don’t understand” my voice was week and it was hard to breath.

“What? That you’re acting like a hooker?"  I couldn’t believe that she said that. I got closer to her and she was scared.

“No, that’s not your problem” Then my voice became strong and firm, I’ve never been this angry and disappointed. “And I am not acting like a hooker at all, that’s only an excuse to hide your feelings”

“Which feelings?” her expression was hard as the ice, the conversation became in a fight.

“Now I have to ask you, do you think I am stupid?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” now, she was week.

Georgia and her parents came to the living room.

“Girls stop” said Georgia and she got closer to us.

“No!” I told her and then I turned to Emma. “Do you think I haven’t realized the way you look at Finn? Or the way you talk to him? When you flirt with him? I am not blind, I know when you like a guy, and you’re crazy for Finn, even knowing that he wants to be with me, and if I like Finn and Jack at the same time, that’s not your business, it’s my life, and do you think this is not hard to me? I didn’t choose this! It just happened” I was talking so fast and I was so angry.

“And if you knew that I was crazy for him, why you accepted to be his date for tomorrow?” She knew I was right, but she still wanted me to say that Finn was completely hers but I can’t say that.

“Because I want to go with him and because he doesn’t want to go with you” I was being mean, but she broke my heart first.

“You’re a player”

“Stop, now! Both of you, you’re best friends, what’s wrong with you” Georgia was worried. I ignored her.

“Do you want to know why you’re so angry?” I said Emma. “It is because for the first time I am not the second choice of the boys, because for the first time I am not the ‘Emma's friend’, because for the first time a boy wants to be with me, because for the first time a boy doesn’t want you” I get closer and closer to her that I could hear her breathing. “Because for the first time you’re feeling less than me" Emma started crying as me, but she was crying because she knew I was right, I was crying because I was losing my best friend.

I ran to my room, I closed the door as harder as I could and I fell on the floor, I was tired of all the drama, I don’t want to lose her, I don’t want to choose between Jack and Finn, I don’t want to be here anymore, I stayed here for a while and then I decided to took a shower, the hot water calmed me down, I put my pajamas and I made my hair, then I lie on the bed, I put my headphones on and I fall asleep, I didn’t know if Emma talked to me of if she slept next to me or with Georgia, all I knew is that I wanted my best friend to talk with her about Jack and Finn.

(Emma)

Danielle was right, I am only jealous about all this stuff, this is not right; I just want to hug her and tell her that I am sorry, but her face is red and swollen of crying, she seems to be tired and angry with me, she doesn’t want to see me anymore, and I understand her.

“Are you okay” Georgia and her parents saw all the fight and I was ashamed.

“No I’m not” and then I started crying as ever, I love her, I’ve never fought this way with her before, she’s like my sister, I want her back.

“Everything is going to be okay” Georgia was trying her best to lightning me up, and then I hug her and I cried with her.

“I am so stupid, she’s been the best person with me and I just spoil it.” I said. “I’m going to sleep” then I got into our room and she was sleeping on the bed, so I lied next to her and as every night I said goodbye.

“Good night silly, I love you” but this time she didn’t answered me…

(Jack)

Her lips on my lips, the best feeling I’ve felt, the way her heart beat every time she’s with me, the way she smile or the way she stare at me make her the most perfect girl in the world, and she was mine but deeper in my heart I knew she was of Finn too.

“Hey mate, where you’ve been?” Finn sat next to me.

“At Gemma’s house” I lied, I can’t tell him.

“I know you were at Danielle’s house” he said “I am not angry at all, if she wants you I won’t be impressed, every girls are crazy for you man” and he smiled, I knew he wasn’t lying, he wasn’t angry at all.

“Who told you?” I asked him.

“Emma”

“Oh…” I knew it. “You like her, well she didn’t told me but she seems to like you”

“Yeah I’ve noticed it” he said.

“You should hang out with her” I said “She’s beautiful”

“Yeah, she is but you already know the answer” yeah, I knew it.

“I don’t want to fight with you or something…” I was really afraid of that.

“Come on Jackie, we won’t, I mean how many challenges we’ve been through?” and then we laughed.

“You’re right. The best man wins. But she’s not a game okay? We can't play with her heart.” I am afraid, this is not a bet, but if we both us want her; we have to fight for her.

“I won’t” then he winked to me and he left.

“Hey, one more thing” I told him and he turned. “I love you Finny”

“Love you too” and he smiled, so I knew he was my brother, and he will always be my brother.

(Danielle)

The sun woke me up, and someone was hugging me, Emma was there sleeping. I got up and I brushed my teeth, then I went downstairs and I took breakfast, and a few minutes later Emma join us, thank God I had already finished so I got up and I left the dinning. I went to my room and I started reading One Hundred Years of Solitude, one of the better books of one of the most amazing writers on the world; Gabriel García Márquez. Many minutes later Emma got into the room.

“We need to talk” she said. “I am sorry for yesterday”

I got up of the bed and I stood in front of her.

“No, we don’t need to talk” So deep in my heart I was regretting about these words. “I don’t have anything to say” and I left the room with tears on my eyes.