Chapter 4

The next morning Kei woke up and realised they had practice so he woke up shoyo

"Shoyo wake up we have practice"

"Five more minutes"

"No we need to cover up your tattoos and make you look innocent again"

"Oh fuck I fogot about that"

So they went into the bathroom and turned shoyo back into hinata and headed to practice in a comfortable silence

They got to the coach's store when tsuki spoke up

"Hey sho you know so that people don't get suspicious of us we will have to pretend to hate each other "

"Yeh we just have to say the opposite of what we mean 😒"

"And also I'm going to hang back a bit so that we won't get to school at the same time"

"Ok, I hate you"

"Hate you to"

They got to practice and everything went as planed.

This went on for a few weeks until shoyo left to go to the toilet on their break one practice .
The team were talking about hinata so tsukishima went to talk to takeda and ukai. They decided to listen in and pretend to be having their own conversation.

Kageyama: he is so annoying
Nishinoya: I know I am just putting up with his so we can go to nationals
Daichi: I know I can't believe he thinks we like him
Asahi: isn't a mean to speak like this of someone especially when they could hear you
Suga: what do you mean
Asahi: well those three seem to be having an interesting conversation without saying a word to each other
Ukai: it's just funny if only you knew what we knew I don't think you would talk like this about him 😆
Tsukishima: yeah
Ukai and takeda were dating now btw

Shoyo then came back and the coach called him over to have a chat
"Shoyo you are going to move to another school ok"

"Why I made friends here"

"Look kid they all talk about you behind your back and they are just using you I didn't think this would happen if we hid your identity but it obviously did"

"Ok I'll go if Kei comes with and you stay as the coach I have an idea on how to really shock them to here core"

Shoyo told the three his plan and they agreed.

Shoyo and Kei moved to nekoma and joined the club there. They didn't tell any of the students though and the two just disappeared. Shoyo also didn't hid his name anymore at nekoma .

On their first day at the club

"Hello, my name is ukai shoyo i am an ex member of the karasuno team and was their decoy. "
"Hello I am tsukishima Kei also an ex member of karasuno and a middle blocker"

"Ok welcome to the team but may I ask why I haven't heard of you ukai SHOYO"

"Ahh- I was waiting for that one. I was known as hinata shoyo at karasuno because my dad thought I wouldn't get used if we hid who I was but I was still used in the end"

Kuroo:"Geez they sound like bitches"

Tsukishima:"more like-"

Shoyo:"backstabbing mother fuckers"

Tsukishima: "not going with the innocent act here then"

Shoyo: "no that shit is tiring"

Tsukishima: whispering in his ear "are you going to show them the tattoos?"

Shoyo: "tomorrow"

They went on with practice creating amazing attacks both quick, normal and lagged. Kuroo also taught the two ex crows better defence.

After practice kenma said that as him and sho were best friends that him and tsukishima could live with him.

601 words
A/n so this story is progressing quickly so I will probably turn it into a texts video on yt