●●●

"is he alright? can i talk to him?" seungmin inquired further, his hands clenched tightly to the chair he was sitting in.

"yes, he's getting better. his emotional state is slowly getting back to the norm. i'll have to ask the patient whether he wishes to see you, sir."

"thank you..."

he leaned back onto the hard back of the chair. his eyes darted to the ceiling.
when was the last time felix had had a panic attack? it seemed like over a year already. he thought his sibling wouldn't have to suffer anymore. but it had made a comeback, this time stronger than ever.

"sir, the patient gave his permission."

seungmin followed the nurse outside all the way to the room number 342.

she let him in.

he saw him lying there, looking paler than usual; nevertheless, there was a little smile stretched over his purple lips.

"hi, lixie." seungmin sat next to the boy on the white cushions, took his small hand into his own, "your skin is so white... did you fall here from the sky, angel?"

he meant to make the younger laugh, he succeeded.

"nah, stop joking." he said with that small smile still on his face. "i'm feeling better now."

"i thought i'm over it... i thought there won't by any more attacks. i'm sorry..."

"there's nothing to be sorry about. i'm just glad you're better now. let's get you out of here as soon as possible, all right?"

"yeah..." seungmin shuffled the blonde's soft hair, then he saw a sudden flash in his eye. "is everything okay?"

he nodded, smiling softly.

"it's just that... i miss hyunjin." he muffled out.

"huh? what did you say?"

did i say that outloud?

"um, nothing! it's that... i just miss mom..."