page 18

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Title: Destructive Love

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

"Wanna play?"

Cold shivers ran down your body, making you shudder slightly.

Luck slowly raised his head, his dazed eyes beginning to recover and a bezerk smile slowly stretching on his face.

"I'll play with you.." he started, slowly beginning to stand to his feet, legs wobbling.

"Luck?" You whispered

"Because I can sense..." he chuckled.

"THATS YOU'RE POWERFUL!!!"

With those words, Luck disappeared from before your eyes, reappearing directly in front of the intimidating man and aiming a solid punch to his jaw, lightning sparking on the battlefield. But before the attack could hit a sudden surge of heat threw the lightning mage back.

"Hah, a single punch is all you could throw?" Laughed the man from within the flames.

"You're not going to be able to get close to me again with my blaze magic."

The flames disappeared, revealing the man once again, unharmed and a smile perched on his lips. Luck was now about a foot in front of you, huffing slightly but the smile still on his face.

"My blaze magic is like that of any fire mage" the man chirped, slowly coming closer.

"Except for the fact that it's way more powerful, the heat it emittes is even deadlier." He continued, stopping just a few feet away from the two of you.

"Oh, you can call me Helios by the way~ but I guess you won't live long enough for that information to really matter much haha!"

Another spiral of flames shot out from Helios, straight at the two of you, the flames weren't like that of any other fire mages you had encountered. They were a deep blood red, almost black, and they were so very hot, it felt like hell. Quickly, you were picked up bridal style and whisked right over them, landing behind Helios a good distance away.

"Luck..?" You asked dumbly, your head was starting to spin a bit, and you felt a bit sickly and drained.

The lightning mage put you down ever so gently, not looking you in the eye, his blue orbs concealed behind his blonde blood dried hair. A moment passed before he spoke.