Afterword

The hardest thing for an indie author to do is get noticed. We don't get advertising budgets or PR teams. But we do have you, the most amazing fans ever! So if you enjoy an indie author's work (mine or somebody else's) please spread the word.

Here are a few ways you can help. Most of them just take a sliver of time but they really do mean a lot.

1) Subscribe to My Blog

http://pepperthorn.typingcatpress.com/subscribe-by-email/

This will sign you up to receive my posts as an email newsletter. I try to update weekly. I generally fail and it's really more like once or twice a month. But you will get word of any and all new books, and I have been known to post poetry and flash fiction that doesn't appear anywhere else.

2) Buy My Book

It's always exciting to actually make money off my work. Especially since I hope to someday make my living at this.

Princess Rose and the Crystal Castle is available as an ebook or paperback from Amazon and Barnes & Nobel. (Ebook versions for Kobo and iBooks are on their way!)

3) Write a Review

Reviews on Amazon, Barnes & Nobel, and/or Goodreads help convince others to read the book. You don't have to write an essay. It doesn't have to be deep, meaningful, or long. Just a few sentences saying how much you enjoyed the story and a bit of encouragement for others to give it a try.

5) Become a Fan

If you haven't already fanned me here on Wattpad, please do. You can also become my friend on Facebook and follow me on Twitter. Also it's always nice to get a comment on my website. Please drop by. http://pepperthorn.com

6) Tell People

Tell your friends, your family, strangers you meet browsing in the bookstore, anyone who you think might enjoy my work. Share the odd!