Better

LEMON ALERT!!!!!!!!!!🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

I waited for a click of the lock and I threw Lucy in the back seat and climbed right on top of her and shut the car door. I kissed her neck, biting sucking my way down to her chest. I took off her shirt and bra and began to suck on her right nipple while I squeezed her left breast earning that lovely moan. I thrusted my hips into hers.
"NA-NATSU I need you NOW" I smirked. Unblocked my jeans and boxers and pulled them down to my knees as the same with her leggings and underwear I lined up my shaft with her entrance and rammed in. I stuffed my face in her hair panting heavily and I pound in and out.
"Oh OH NATSU Fast-Faster HArder" She moaned.she started to rub herself. I looked down at her head then to her face, oh fuck that's fucking hot as hell.
"Shit Lucy That's hot as hell let me help" I moved her hand and began to rub her hard and continued pumping into."OHHHHH Shit Natsu if you Keep doing that ill Il-" I cut her off with a kiss her i knew she was close because she started to shudder
"Cum for me luce let it go" As I said that she came hard.
"F-Fuckkkkkkk ahhhhh NATSUUUUUUU" She moaned and began to shake as he rode out the first orgasm. I continued ramming into her Then she started to shake again I slowed down a little but continued. I started to rub her clit fast
"N-n-Natsu I can't tooooo....... Much " She shudders
"One More time babe Cum for me" I seductively
" I CANTTT NATSU OH GOD GOODDDDD" She moans and be began to shake
"I-m i-m CUMING" Shock and squirted as my hand rubbed her fast. Her walls tightened around me as I came.
"SHIT Lucy FUCK". I grunted and I fell on her and breathed in her scent and sighed. She was panting hard. I pulled out and we both groaned. I kissed her forehead.
"I love you too Lucy". I breathed out. She hugged me. I looked down to see she was about to fall asleep. She's cute drool was falling out of her mouth.
"Lucy come on we got to get Wendy food" I hear a groan saying sleep softly. I sat up and picked up my shirt and put my shirt and boxers and jean on. I was fully clothed and Lucy's just laying there. I did go down on her pretty hard but she can sleep on the drive to the next motel.
"Lucy come on we got to goooo" I whined then I saw those beautiful brown eyes
"Okay okay," I saw her pick her bra and shirt up and put them on then shuffled into her panties and leggings.
I got off lucky and she climbed into the front seat. I walked up to the door and knocked and Wendy opened it.
"Grab your bag wendy were heading out okay" I stated she nodded. We walked out and I got mine and lucys bag. Wendy got in the back I got in the front. I looked at Lucy who was passed out and I chuckled softly at the god I love. We stopped at some burger place which was good I woke up lucy and made her eat and she did I asked her if she could drive for an hour or two later she said yes so I could sleep.
Lucy's Pov
I was woken up apparently 4 hours later but it felt like 1 hour but Natsu needed sleep so we switched and I began to drive about two hours later. I turned on the radio but to my shock of what I heard.
' Two days ago, a group of kids ran from home' I shook Natsu.
"Wha? Lucy what's wrong" he asked
"Natsu listen to this" I stated I turned it up just a bit as I continued to look at the road
' one girl who was a foster child and two kids one boy and one 11-year-old girl the boy is named Natsu Dragneel and the little girl Wendy Dragneel the girl has blu-'. I heard the radio shut off.
"Natsu?" I asked
"Pull over for a sec" I nodded as I pulled to the side. I looked over to Natsu he was crying
"Natsu?!? What's wrong" I asked.
"Ho-how do you do it," He asked with snot running down his face
"Do what?" I asked as I grabbed his hands into mine. "How do you deal with people treating you like you don't matter. I mean the news didn't even care about your wear, I hate how they do that you should matter the most and they play as if you don't mean anything" he stated as he sobbed. I stared in shock. No one has ever cared like this. My eyes water but I didn't cry I smiled
"Natsu it's okay its always been like this I don't need lots of people to care for you wendy is all I need nothing else matters but we do need to get out of the range of that station where about 15 hours away from Magnolia we need to be about three days of travel ok-" I was cut off by a kiss kissed back then pulled back and smiled and he smiled too.
"Okay, that's a great plan Lucy" He smiled. I gave him a peck on the check and we switched back. We talked about a lot we talked about our future we talked about wendy and school but it's hard to do that because we're under aged we could wait until Ntsus 18 which is no 5 months so we haven't made are mind but now I and Natsu's are considered dropouts but we want wendy to have an okay childhood. We decided that we'll get jobs. Natsu said he'll work earlier hours and ill work later like 5 to 10 or something so I can teach wendy 5th-grade stuff so she's not too far behind.
Two days later
I looked at a map that was no 4 days away from where we were not far but it will work. We're out of the local news so I hope we're gonna be okay. I'm not worried about Natsu because 18 is right there but we can leave her.
Natsu Pov
"Natsu?" Wendy asked.
"Yes, Wendy?"
"What happens if we get found?" she questioned I thought for a second
"Well that won't happen and when I turn 18 I will file custody on you I will prove that I'm a better fit for you to be watched okay?" I stated
"That sounds awesome just me you and Lucy!" Wendy said I smiled at Lucy and grabbed her hand. She looked up and smiled.
"YEP"
"Okay luce how much do we have left we saved money by sleeping in the car and eating what Gray and Erza gave us but we need a solid place and me and you need a phone but also a tablet for wendy do you think if we find an apartment with furnitu-" I was stopped
"We have 4,567 we can probably afford a phone for calls only for me and you each wendy I can look at a pawn store for that and no there will be no apartment with furniture but we can get some for cheap at a goodwill but beds will be hard bed frames won't but a mattress," Lucy said I thought what should we do first then it hit.
"Okay what will do is we find an affordable apartment for rent, find us two phones and find jobs that work for us and when I'm at work you and Wendy head to the library" I stated.
"Perfect" Lucy agreed. So for about 4 and half months, we did so we found a great apartment for about 500 a month. Lucy worked at this dinner that made great pay. And I worked at this Construction place that made hella bank 26 an hour. They really understood my problem the boss did the same thing as a kid ran from his crazy ass family but he was most impressed that he wasn't taking care of just himself that I had a girl and my sister so he gave me the job even though I'm 17 but ill be 18 in one month. Lucy's been doing great with Wendy and school Wendys actually ahead, not in 6-grade work. Lucy is the love of my life, she's happy, she smiles, laughs and Wendy and Lucy have become so close.