Chapter 9

|Davina's POV|
After I finished breakfast with the Mikaelson's, I was able to know them a little better now and not just about their vampirism. Elena and Caroline was born and raise in Mystic Falls. Elena become a vampire because she died with Damon Salvatore's blood in her system when she was drove off Wickery Bridge.

Caroline was killed by Katherine who is Elena's doppelgänger in the hospital with vampires blood in her system. They then explain how they met the Mikaelson's and how they fell in love. My favorite story was definitely Klaus and Caroline's.

They had a rocky start but in the end Caroline took his offer and they been together ever since. Klaus admitted that he has hurt others in the pass but being with Caroline changed him. He hasn't killed anyone in over 3 years.

I decided to walk around the Mikaelson's mansion because I never really had a full tour around it. It's so big and immaculating. I ended up finding a door that is open because most of the doors in this place is locked. I opened it up and to find out it's a bed room.

"Davina?" A familiar voice says making me jump a bit. I turn my gaze to see it's only Freya coming out of the bathroom with a hand towel in her hand.

"Sorry Freya. I didn't know this was your room." I apologize mhonestly.

"It's alright. So how can I help you?" She asked but I didn't really have a question but I guess that I am here. I could ask her about what she knows about her other family members.

"I just wanted to know a bit about your family I guess." I say to her.

"Well I love all my siblings and even though I haven't been with them my whole life, I love them with all my heart. I was with Finn for most of my childhood but I taken away from him by my aunt Dahlia. After I escape from her I came to New Orleans to reunite with them. It was a rough start but we ended up trusting each other." Freya explains and it sounds like she had a really hard childhood. I almost feel bad for her.

"How did you Kol trust each other so well?" I suddenly asked her.

"Kol was dead before we met but he was brought back to live by our mother. I think Kol and I got along a lot easier then the others because I was a witch. Kol loved being a witch and learning spells. He never wanted to be a vampire." She says and I smile a little about Kol being into magic. "I think thats why he likes so you much." Freya says and I gave her a surprised look.

"What do you mean by Kol liking me so much?" I questioned her.

"Oh come on. It's so obvious. He fancies you. Kol would never go out of his way to protect somone if he didn't care." Freya says to me and I start to think. Kol is really handsome and he does make me feel safe but that's only because he just wants me to be safe.

"Well I don't know how I feel about him." I say honestly.

"Of course you do. You just haven't realized it yet. Kol back in the day might have been a laddies man but this is the first time I seen him this way. He looks at you like you are the only girl in the world." Freya tells me. I am honestly lost for words. I had never notice it.

"Thank you for telling me about your family Freya." I say to her.

"No problem Davina. Any time." She says and I smile.

I walk out of Freya's bedroom and into mine and I instantly flop on my gigantic bed. I look upon the ceiling fan as it spins, releasing cool air onto my face. I couldn't get Freya's words out of my head about Kol fancies me. It's true that Kol is the only Mikaelson that I trust the most but thinking of him in that way sounds all too real.

Even if I do have some lingering feelings for Kol. I know damn well it will never work out between us. He's a vampire and I'm a witch. He will live forever and while I grow up old grey and eventually die.

I hope you guy's enjoying this chapter.

Please vote and comment😊