Heroic

Louis POV:
I ran down the stairs as i wiped my tears i was about to leave my home town were i was born, grew up, and made friends and now i was about to leave. Just like that. I was also not in a great emotional state because the reason why I was moving was my parents, they had divorced and my mother didn't want us anymore we were just some other kids that she had produced (eyeroll)
                                              -
"LOUIS, ISSIE this will be you first day you can not be late for school!" Dad said in his thick British accent. I am glad i got my father's genes. god must have put consideration into my making.
"Issie pulled into The parking lot of "The Muffin Parlour." And hopped out. I had just gotten used to my surroundings but now i was very uncomfortable.
"No please i was going to get a mocha but they ran out of coffee beans!" I watched in horror as I witnessed a girl get soaked in boiling hot tea and yanked into the car by a young looking man. "Despicable." I muttered under my breath. Next thing you know i was at there car door yelling at a complete stranger and rushing the girl out of the car she had gotten forced into. I did not tolerate such behaviour but there was one thing i kept forgetting this was David and Goliath but I forgot my stones. "AHH." Everything went black.
-

Authors note
I write two chapters a day cause of my tight schedule for the holidays thanks for reading ❤️