Knight/Jensen family characters

Emiliano Knight

24 years old

6'8

Dirty blond hair 

Blue eyes 

He was Thirteen years old when Cameron was taken. He is the Capo of the Italian Mafia. Shows no emotion to anyone besides his family and even them he does not show much. Cares for no one except his famil, will do anything for them, he is super protective and was the most affected brother when their sister got taken. He is really overprotective and when no one is around he loves to read and write books.

 He is really overprotective and when no one is around he loves to read and write books

Fransisco Knight

23 Years old

6'7

Light brown hair 

Blue eyes

He was Twelve years old when Cameron was taken. He is The underboss of the Italian Mafia. Shows no emotion. Takes after his older brother he is just as mature as him and just as scary. Loves his family but does not show it outside of the house in case ememies see them and use it as a leverage to their downfall. It also wrecked him when Cameron was taken. He loves to read as well as Emiliano. Him and Emiliano both love to wrote adn they are writting a book together.

Leonardo Knight

22 Years old 

6'7

Blond hair 

Blue eyes

He was Eleven years old when Cameron was taken. He is the mama bear of the brothers he makes sure they eat three meals a day and are healthy he makes them all site down and eat dinner together. He is fun and takes no disrespect from anyone and if someone disrespects him he will turn cold, show no mercy and punish them even if that someone is a brother you tries to pull pranks on him *Wink Wink...Xavier and Carlo...Wink Wink*. He was devistated when his little Sorellina was taken but he saw how it aftected his brothers so he decided to be the cheerful and caring one so he can look after his brothers. He also has a feeling that his sister will come back to them and he wants her to see him as the fun brother and not the grumpy, mean, Stuck-up-their-a* brother like their other brothers. He loves to cook with Marco.