chapter 1

Emily's p.o.v

When i reached school, i parked my car in my usual lot and head inside. The moment i open the door to my school 'CALIFORNIA HIGH'  a gush of cold wind meets me.

I go to my locker and dump in my books and only carryingmy project went to english and wait for jake to come. Just when the bell was about to ring jake came in. He may not have been the hottese guy in school but he still got the "IT" girls attention.

He came and sat down next to me and said "so emily are you ready?", my hands were shaking very badly so i just replied "i'll try and do my best". He gave me a reassuring smile and went back to his own world. Our teacher mrs james was a very bubbly teacher who always made the whole class cheerful and joyful came in. "Good morning class" the class replied and then we all sat down .

"Now students all you all ready for this assignment of yours?", a chorus of yes and no's followed.

She started calling out names and as our names were close by i started shaking badly. Jake held my hand sensing my fear and said "we can do it"."ok" i replied just then our names were called.

"Good morning to all, today me and jake will increase your knowledge on universe". And after that the presentation followed. After it ended the whole class broke into an applause and mrs james said "well done kids." Since i was feeling very happy out of instant i hugged jake and said thank-you since he helped me in this.

He himself was very happy and promised me a treat at pizza hut. When he was hugging me it felt so nice i wished i could do it always. My cheeks burned since i was blushing but i ignore it. the bell rang after that so we all left.

School was very boring but  just as the day got over i jumped with joy because we had to go to pizza hut. Let me get one thing straight -i emily always had a teeny tiny crush on jake,there i admitted it.

Jake was waiting when i reached my locker and then we left. We enjoyed a lot there and then went home after jake hugging me again.This day was truly great.

But our friendship was just limmited to this. Occasional outings and all. I went home and my best friend amanda was waiting. The moment i opened the door i was attacked in a hug ."Em where the hell were you?","so now no greetings huh?" and hugged her back. Then she started shooting questions "where were you, what did you do?,and the most important question DID YOU USE PROTECTION?","okay am u need to chill and answering your question, i was with jake,we went to pizza hut to celebrate our assingment's success and we DID NOT DO ANYTHING". She then told me she was having a sleepover so we went to my room. After 7 Min's my mother called"sweety get down here, dinner is ready", "okay mom". We ran downstairs had our dinner and slept (AFTER TALKING TO EMILY TILL ONE "O' CLOCK,MIND YOU). but i loved my life. I had no unwanted drama and my best friend and parents loved me. I was happy and satisfied.

*guys this is the first chaper. The next chapters probably will skip to the time whe they are introduced in the office.

pls give it a try. VOTE,COMMENT, LET ME KNOW!!!!:D