Welcome oregon!

* picture of Mia's house on the top*
My dad got a promotion to Sargent bettering his work. Sadly he wanted to make his work progress so he now is in partner ship with Oregon police department. We had to move into a new big brownish log cabin house up in the woods area. I didn't really mind moving since I'm a photographer and I love to take adventures. Opening the door of our new cabin house it was big and glorious, I walked in and I laid the boxes down. Outside we heard dad talking to a guy. His voice seemed deep, yet quiet. I make my way outside to keep unpacking the car when the man came in my view. He looked about in his twenties, brown hair pushing up in the front, a white creepy perfect teeth smile, and brown eyes.
"Honey this is our neighbor Daniel" dad introduces me to Daniel
"Hi, I'm Daniel and you are?" Daniel shakes my hand questions
"Hi Daniel, I'm Mia" I shake his hand questioning my eyes at his creepy smile
I walk away getting more boxes from the car, I saw Daniel pointing at his smaller cabin house that was more in the trees, it was a cool little place. Later that night it was dark, I checked out my new room, seeing I had huge glass windows that had views from all over. There were two doors that connected out to a balcony. I walked out on the balcony looking out, the breeze was cool and the view was breathtaking . I looked to the right of me to see Daniel staring at me in the littlest of light in his top window which seem to appear as his room. The minute we made eye contact he shut out his lamp. I looked weirded out than walked quickly back into my room closing the door. I sat on my floor thinking maybe I'm delusional and he wasn't staring at me. I decided I needed shower, I stripped down into my bra when yet again I saw Daniel starring, but he suddenly dashes looking away. I put on my robe locking my bathroom door, I jumped in the shower to relax. when I got out of the shower I put on my robe I heard a bang sound I look outside to see these guys with black trench coats all around Daniels house. None of their faces were shown, Daniel runs outside, they handed him a paper he fell on the floor looking about if he got the wind taken out of him. Then Daniel looked up at me, he stared at me with a serious face, that turned into a grin, I shut my blinds quick. I can't stop breathing he spotted me, I quickly regain my thoughts, I went out of my room to see mom and dad fell asleep with the tv loud on again, didn't know they could set of the tv that fast but most importantly they left the balcony opened. I went to close the door when one of the men in the black trench coat looks at me and points at me with his group. I shake shutting the door as hard as I can. My parents jump out of their sleep looking at me frightened.
"Honey is everything all right?" Mom looks at me startle
"Yes I thought I saw something when I cam in to shut off the tv for you guys" I go over and kiss them on the head
"Get some sleep it's late Mi" dad kissed my nose, I hated when he called me Mi
Walking in the dark house, I retain what I witnessed tonight and decided lights out.