epilogue

About A Month Later

I grin as he helps me get up from my seat and pushes my seat in. "What a gentleman." I remark as we walk out of the dining hall together.

I wrap my arms around him. "I love you. I don't want you to go to England."

"I love you too, bestie." He says back grinning, though pain can be seen in his eyes. 

"Hey! You aren't stealing my girl are you?" Shawn jokes as he comes up the steps and kisses Zendaya which she gladly returns.

"Z! You are not stealing my boy, are you?" says a dark haird girl, with a bob cut.

"KAIA!" Zendaya hugs her.

"Just a few months ago that wouldn't have been a friendly scream...can I apologize again?" She pleads.

Zendaya releases her and glares at her. "I might just scream at you. It wasn't your fault. You didn't even write the comment. Jacob did. And to think, he wanted to apologize to me that day. He really is a JERK!"

"Mm, all a trick so that way he could get the media on his side after his  'friendly break up with me' Jerk." She muttered.

Zendaya shakes her head. "Let's not dwell on it. He's in the past."

I nod. "She's right." I reach up to kiss Kaia, it feels good, just not the way Zendaya's lips do. STOP TOM! YOU LOVE KAIA! After we release I feel the black box in my pocket, nervously. I hope I'm doing the right thing.

I grin. "Well...we have to get to the airport. Meet you there babe?" Kaia shook her head. 

"Nah, I'll wait in the car." She said, smiling. I nod and give her a kiss goodbye.

"I think I'll ditto Kaia." Shawn said and kissed Zendaya goodbye.

We're left alone.

"Well, since I won't see you for a month...mind telling me why you did that us?" Zendaya asks, suddenly.

"No." I start telling her the full story, how I got drunk, and one thing led to another, and before I knew it. We were kissing.

"Camila pushed me away, and I ended up banging my head." I finished.

Zendaya looked down and bit her lip. "Thanks for telling me...I wish it had worked out." She said looking into my eyes.

"So do I." I whisper, our faces get closer and closer. 

Suddenly, two car swings around and Zendaya steps back. So do I and we look at the cars. Shawn's and Kaia's.

"Babe, we're going to miss our flight!" Kaia calls, I force a smile back at her. 

"Coming!"

"Zendaya, we have a movie date planned" Shawn calls.

"Coming!" 

We stand there looking at each other, then Zendaya forces a smile. "Goodbye Tom. I'll miss you, have fun with Kaia." She says and hugs me suddenly. I awkwardly hug her back.

"Bye Bestie!" I tell her.

With that, she hops down the stairs of the building and heads into Shawn's car. Shawn honks the horn and I go into the car with Kaia. 

"What was that all about?"

"Just saying goodbye." I say, kissing her. SHe nods. I mull over everything that happened these past four months. I still love Zendaya, I'd love to have her back. I also love Kaia, she's good for me. I don't deserve Zendaya, she deserves someone like Shawn. Someone who'll love her nad won't do stupid things. I sigh as I look back t the car, which is now a little dot.