Chapter 1...

Omniscient 15 February 2016Louisiana -Baton Rouge

Omniscient
15 February 2016
Louisiana -Baton Rouge

One summers day a little girl, Ariana, was on her way to the corner store to get some groceries for her new apartment. She's always been alone since a young age. No one wanted her, her own parents left her. What did she do?? Nothing, absolutely nothing. Her parents died when she was only a young age. Never really knew who they were actually. In and out of orphanage homes since 6 years old. She's 20 now. Abused and abandoned, had no home to stay in. Since she turned 18 and graduated she's been saving up money to live her normal life but something always gets in her way of achieving it. Being sent to different peoples homes was not good way of setting it right. They would always end up shady or they would even plot on lil ole Ariana. She didn't deserve getting abused did she??....nope. She did nothing wrong and she's getting hurt like this.....a Disgrace!!!!

Ariana finally found a parking spot and grab her purse and keys and got out her car and made sure to locked her doors. She got this car by her grandmother before she past away. It was in her will. Ariana didn't even know about having a grandmother that's how damaged her life is. She took a trolley and walk inside Walmart. She heard loud noises but that didn't stop her from shopping, she just wanted to go back to her new apartment.

Now she was in the frozen foods row searching for something to cook tonight. She grabbed fish sticks, chicken breasts, 2 pork chops specials and threw it in the trolley. She looked up and saw people coming her way. She didnt pay them no mind until one of them spoke up. "Say shawty wats ya name." The dark chocolate dude said to her. "Um...who me?" Ariana said curious. "Yea shaw u." He said. "Ari." She gave him an closed lip smile.  "And yours." She said oh so innocent. "Ben. But u can call me Daddy Ben." He said. Anyla gave him a little giggle. "U cute but I have to finish shopping." She said starting to walk until he grabbed her arm and she flinched a little but it didn't look like he noticed. "First give a nigga yo number, u seemed chilled." He said. Ariana thought about it for a while till she just gave into it. She went to the snacks row and got all her favourites. She checked out and started heading home.

A few minutes later she got home and got all her things and went on her porch. She dropped her bags on the floor and unlocked her door. She grabbed her bags and went inside and locked the doors again. She unpacked her things and got notifications on her phone. She saw people started following her.

Nba_youngboy started following u...
Mgbenx10 started following u...
Nbakdx2 started following u...
Bbg.babyjoe started following u...
Nba_selfpaid started following u...
Og_three started following u...

View 2067 more...

She was shocked to see her followers go up that quick and she's curious to who these first 6 are. She saw Ben's name and clicked on his account and saw a picture and it was him.

She just shrugged her shoulders and went back to cooking. She started humming words that came to mind. "Baby I got love for thee, so deep inside of me I don't where to start." She started. "I love you more than anything, but the words can't even touch what's in my heart." She sang. "Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah." She sang out. "Mhmm I wonder if I can make a song." She said to her self. "Hmph." She shrugged her shoulders and began to eat.

______________________________

And I'm using 'Ariana Grande' as herself if y'all didn't know that....so yeah🤗...

Thanks for reading this first chapter of SCARS...

(Remember it's just for fun.....)

768 words

TBC......💞