I'm still alive. Thank God.

Okay !! Yah I know I haven't got THREE VOTES..but I'm uploading anyway !!

But please VOTE COMMENT AND FAN !! :D Thanks...Hope you enjoy this. :)

Vaishu <3

---------------------------

Okay then. I turned around to see the others stare at me. The were looking at me like I was some sort of a museum exhibit. I really didn't like the fact that they were staring me like that. I nervously cleared my throat.

"Well hey guys. I'm Natalia Simmons and I'm going to staying with you guys for quite sometime so I'd really like it if I knew your names."

Suddenly a small boy who was about 7 years old came running to me and hugged my legs. I was shocked at first and slowly a wide smile broke through me. I loved kids. I bent down and hugged him back.

"Hey Natalia I am Matt. And I'm and seven years old!" he exclaimed proudly. I laughed. I loved this kid already. "Hey Matt its nice to meet you." Matt looked and me and said "I like you already Natalia! You are nothing like the girls my brothers bring home. I am so glad you came! We are going to be best friends." I looked at the boys who were looking at Matt with wide eyes. "Sure Matt. We can do lots of things together."

"I like you Natalia." he blushed and looked up from under is lashes. He had the most beautiful green eyes ever.

"Awe Matt. I like you too." I smiled. He beamed at me and laughed before running away to his room.

Three down. Yes. I'm still alive.

The tall dark boy walked towards me and suddenly enveloped me into a bone crushing hug.

"Hey! I'm Ben and you're my new best friend!" he exclaimed. "Welcome to the family!" he grinned pulling away from the hug. "Oh and by the way I am 18." he smirked.

"Well hello Ben. It's nice to meet you too." I was going to like staying here. Yay! He laughed and walked away. Time to meet Drake and Greg.

I looked at the two of them. "Okay guys I know who is who over here so yeah thanks for the introductions. Bye."

I turned around to walk away but before I could take a step forward I felt a hand wrap around my waist. "Not so fast love." the voice murmured into my ear. It sent shivers of pleasure through me.

"Not again Greg." a voice groaned from behind me. Drake walked away. I turned to meet Greg's blue eyes. He smirked. "Hey sweetheart. I'm pretty sure you'll like me more than Matt."

"I should go now." I couldn't breathe. I was flustered.

"Okay then. I'll go, but I have to show you your room anyway." I nodded.

"Okay then. Lets go."

I took my bags and followed him. He led me up the stairways and through a hallway filled with doors.

"This is where all our rooms are. The door opposite to your room is my room." He smirked. I came to a stop in front of a door. He opened it  and I was taken aback by the beauty in front of me. The room was beautiful. The theme was dark purple and the queen sized bed was beautiful. I couldn't say anything. I was speechless.

"Like what you see love?" I jumped at the voice. I turned around to tell Greg to shut up but all I did was smash into his hard muscular chest.

"Woah girl. If you want me that bad you can just ask." I gave him my best version of a death glare. "Get lost Greg." I sneered. I took my guitar case from him. "Now if you'll excuse me I need to take a shower and get something to eat. So bye." I slammed the door on him and locked it.

"Bye sweetheart." he laughed and walked away.

Oh god. What have I got myself into? But lets look on the bright side. I am still alive !

Gosh. I looked around the room and finally found a door that leads to the attached bathroom. I went into the bathroom slipped my clothes off and took a shower. After I was done I took the cherry bathrobe that was on the stand and wore it on.

I went outside and opened my cases of clothes and books. I took out a pair of denim shorts and a black tee. I wore them on and dried my hair and applied some make up then I decided to unpack. I took out everything and placed it in their places and I went out into the attached balcony that my room had. There was a beautiful view of the pool and their gardens.

"Hey Natalia!" I heard someone shout. I turned around to see Ben waving at me like a maniac. I laughed and waved back. His room was right next to mine so our balconies were pretty close. I walked over to the railing and jumped into his balcony. He looked at me like he was seeing a monkey. Great. Lovely first impression Natalia. You're a monkey.

"Hey Ben." I smiled at him and walked towards him. He stood there grinning. Then suddenly I heard Kathy shout out to the boys. “Boys! Dinner is ready!"

I looked at Ben and smiled evilly. I knew he was thinking the same thing because the way he looked at me was obvious. He broke out into a full grin.

"Race you downstairs!" We shouted together.

We were laughing like maniacs when we tore through his balcony and the room. I opened the door and ran. But like everything in my life is unlucky I smashed face first into a hard muscular chest.

"Ouch!" I winced in pain when I touched my nose. I was slightly bruised but thank the Lord it didn't show.

I looked up to find out who it was that I had ungracefully smashed into and I saw a pair of dark blue eyes.

Drake. Oh shit.