Chap 4: Mate?!?!?!

~~~~~After Two Weeks~~~~~

Elle's POV

Two weeks was over. In these two weeks, I trained harder and mastered every powers I have. You know I learn things very fast and also I have a very good memory. My vampire's name is Anna, mermaid's name is Sophie, witch's name is Bella, phoenix's name is Tessa, Fairy's name Lily, angel's name is Mia, demon's name is Case and dragon's name is Emma. Now we are living in the castle along with Em. She will be my royal beta after I am crowned as Queen and Alpha of the royal pack. Now currently me and Em was walking through the forest. I had made our scent to rouges scent so that no one would know that we are royals, thanks to my abilities. As we was walking, suddenly a wolf came out from the bushes. I was in a defending position, suddenly he went to the bushes and shifted then came near us.  He was staring at Em and she was doing the same. 

'Hey Amber, do you know why they both are staring?' I asked to my lovely wolf.

'I know I am lovely and as for your question, they are mates you silly.' she replied.

Then my mouth was in 'o' shape. Now I understood why they both was staring at each other. I cleared my throat and now they noticed that I am standing there. Then he searched his pocket  something and then took out a ring and proposed her.

"Will you marry me?" he asked and Em blurted out a yes. Then they started kissing. I coughed. They stopped and noticed me.

"I am happy for you guys but isn't it rude not to ask your mate's name?" I asked him.

"oh yea, what's your name beautiful?" he asked Em.

"Emily, Emily Lake" she said slightly blushing.

"And I am Elle. Congrats you are the first one who made her blush and will you please introduce yourself" I said.

"Oh yeah. I am Christ Jacob and I'm the Beta of Silver Moon Pack. Since you are my mate you will be staying with along with your friend and after our marriage you will become the female beta of our pack." He said to Em. We both started walking along with Christ, right then Em mid linked me.

( A/N- The bold one will be Emily's and the Italian will be Elle's)

"Hey how long are you staying with me in the pack or are you returning tomorrow?"

"Don't worry I will only leave after your marriage. Since I am the future Queen of the supernatural, I will be inspecting the pack. I will check how they treat to their guest and their behaviour to the pack member and etc. I know I am acting like a queen but you can think this as a training. And also I know you are happy that I am staying. I am a great friend."

"Whatever"

Suddenly we was interrupted by Christ. "Here we are ladies". We stopped in front of a huge mansion, not as much big as the royal castle but still big. We got stares of curiosity, doubt and also of lust. Then we entered the mansion.

"So were are our bedrooms ?" Em asked. 

"Of course you will be staying in Christ room and that was mine question. Where is mine bedroom." I said to Em. Then Christ showed me my bedroom and went to his bedroom along with Em. I feel happy for her. Then I entered the bedroom. It was nice. Then I showered and slept.

~~~~~ One Week Later~~~~~

Today is the big day. Of course today is the wedding of Em and Christ. I have observed the pack. First I received suspicious look from the pack. That's a good sign. They are protective of their pack. Then they understood that I mean no harm. Then they treat me with respect and care. They maybe strongest pack excluding royal but they treat everyone with respect. I liked this pack very much. I didn't see their alpha because he was away for a mission. Christ told that he will come at their wedding and also alpha is his best friend. So I was ready for the wedding. I put a light make and a hairstyle along with a blue gown.