Chapter 2

Harry's ringtone above wait for the second one to play.
Harry
I climb out of Louis' car and look back at him and smile before feeling light headed so I pass out.
Louis
I look at Harry to see him smile at me and then collapse so I climb out of the car and hurry over to him and pick him up and carry him inside then I gently set him on the couch then I gently shift him so his heads on my lap while I gently stroke his curls then a bright light fills the room and then I'm thrown backwards as a invisible force hits me then I stand up to see Harry open his eyes and look at me with bright blue eyes. So I look at him and say "Harry your a oracle!!" And Harry says "What the hell are you talking about??" And I say "Well your gifted and your a oracle." And Harry says "What's a oracle?" And I say "Well it's kind of like a fortune teller except a lot more complicated than your regular fortune teller you basically tell prophecies." And Harry says "Wait isn't Niall one too??" And I say "Yeah." And he starts to say something but is cut off by his phone ringing "Someone's calling you answer your phone, unless you don't like them and then you can just pretend that you don't hear me which I would never do to anyone cause that would be mean, unless they smell." And I hold back a laugh as he pulls his phone out of his pocket.
And he answers his phone nods and then hangs up so I say "Harry who was on the phone?" And he says "Justin he wants me to come over to his house." And I say "Can I go with to protect you after all I need to make sure your safe." And he says "Alright so you want to drive or should I?" And I say "I will." And I walk over to him and help him up and together we walk outside to my car and help him into it before getting into the drivers side then driving off to Justin's house then we arrive so I get out and open Harrys door for him and he gets out and hugs me then kisses me so I kiss back then pull back and take his hand and walk up to the door and knock on it and a few minutes later Justin opens it so I say "Hey Justin you wanted to see Harry?" And he says "Yeah you guys can come in if you want Louis can you wait in the living room while I talk to Harry?" And I say "Alright Harry be careful." And Harry says "I will boo don't worry if he tries anything I'll call for you." And I nod kiss Harrys forehead and walk into the family room and sit down on the couch.