yandere p1 :o

this was a request by: 

so go thank them for this idea!!😌💘

warning ahhh: this chapter contains graphic descriptions of gore, horror themes, and psycho things. this is the only warning you are getting, and I do not take responsibility if you choose to read this. 

yandere =a portmanteau of two Japanese words. The first is yanderu, which means"to be sick," and the second is deredere, used here for "lovestruck." A yandere is often sweet, caring, and innocent before switching into someone who displays an extreme, often violent or psychotic, level of devotion to a love interest.

inclined sentence = your thoughts 

g/n = girlfriend's name

I will try my best to write it, I hope you enjoy!!! remember to take care, and stay safe everyone! always and forever, I love you!! Jennie, out!

baby i'm jealous ~😝 iyk, ily. muah muahh

—————

You wake up in your bed, wanting to stay under your warm blanket forever.

Luckily, you decide to get up. 

You get ready for the day(idk how ppl get ready bc every is unique, so imma let u guys fill this part out) (but you do put on your uniform. that's the only thing i'm making you do😭) 

You put on your shirt, and slip your skirt on. 

(you can choose if you wear tights under or not)

(IGNORE THE MAN BUT THATS WHAT UR WEARING JSJSJSH) (THIS IS A WLW STORY, NOT MEN) (my pan brain looking at me type this like ☝️👩‍🦲)

You grab your backpack, keys, your phone, a drink, some money, a portable charger, and your purse, before walking out the door. 

As you start walking to school, you can't help but feel some straight gut feeling. 

You just assume it's nothing, and keep walking. 

Suddenly you feel goosebumps on your arm. 

You turn around, but see nothing. Or hear anything?? 

Ohhhhhhkayyyyyyy.  let's just continue walking to school. We are almost there, anyways. 

As I start making it to the front door of the school, I hear something in the bushes next to me. 

It was probably a animal following me if it's going in the bushes now. 

I somehow convinced myself that was the case. It wasn't, but I didn't know that at the time.  I wish I would've just looked through the bushes... then maybe... this wouldn't have happened.

I go to my locker and put in some of my items. 

Some guy approaches me while I take out my maths book.(HOW ABOUT THE GUY IN THE PICTURE ABOVE HAHAHAH)

I suddenly feel someone's eyes glaring at me??

"Sorry for what's happening now, but I need you." you hear someone say from behind you. before you can turn around, you hear a long noise, and again, and then you can't see anything. 

I'm dreaming.

I wake up, but where's the morning sunlight?

~finished~ 

word count: 539 ☺️💘

HII EVERYONE!! EEEE YAYYYY IM SO HAPPY JSKSK THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200+ READINGS IM SO SORRY I LEFT FOR SO LONG, HOPEFULLY MORE STORIES TO COME TONIGHT, AND EVERY DAY!!😚🤩  

take care!! always and forever, I love you all. Jennie, out!