∆HeartBroken💔∆

Cameron's Pov;

This is getting weird, I was just cleaning the limbo car, but I have heard that there will be someone visiting Lauren.. But who?!. As I kept cleaning.. Actually drying the limbo now. I see Chris walk by, so I stopped what I was doing. And I ran up to him, he got startled, but once he saw me, he calmed down.

Chris; dam Cameron!!. Don't scare me like that!!.

Cameron; sorry Chris.. But I have a question to ask you..

Chris; um.. Sure.. Go ahead!.

Cameron; um.. Who's coming to visit Lauren?!.

Right when I asked him that question.. For some reason he started to get uncomfortable.. Now he was looking side to side. Which I was getting confused to now.. This is getting suspicious... Is Lauren hiding something to me?.

Chris; umm.. I uh.. I don't.. Uh.. Know..

Cameron; Chris. Are you sure?.

Chris; uh, yeah!.

With just that, he walked away, unsure if I am supposed to be believing him, but I got a feeling that he is lying. Anyways, I walked away too. I was walking in the studio room. When all of a sudden I saw Taylor!!. Great.. I hope she tells me.. Second later, I was face to face with her.

Cameron; Taylor!!. Hey!.

Taylor: hey. Cameron, what's wrong?.

Cameron; it's about.... Lauren...

Again.. Taylor started to get uncomfortable too. But why?. First it's Chris, and now it's Taylor?!. Don't tell me that so will Billie.. Regardless.. I just looked at her confused..

Taylor: um.. You know.. I'm not sure..

Cameron; Taylor. You have to know!!.

Taylor: but I don't Cameron...

Repeat... She also walked away.. What I expected. This time I did snap.. I ran upstairs to Billie's bedroom, but I opened her door slowly, just to find her writing on her notebook. I went on and tap her shoulder. She turns around and looked at me surprise. After she stands up, now we were looking to each other.

Billie: ee yeah.. What's up?.

Cameron; (sigh).. What do you know about Lauren.

Billie: okay yeah..

Billie has to tell me the truth.. Right?!. I mean, she has walked away from me, and was now on her phone. Is she ignoring the question I just asked?. She can not be the third one not to know.. I walk to her. And stand next to her.

Cameron; Billie!!. Tell me!. What do you know about Lauren?. What is she hiding from me?.

Billie: er.. What do you mean?!.

Cameron; tell me the truth Billie.. Please..

Okay, I really don't want to force Billie at anything. But Lauren has to be hiding something from me!!. She has to!!. Because it has been three months since I stayed here, and became a body guard.

Billie: Cameron I.. I don't know what to tell you..

Cameron; so there is something Lauren is hiding from me..

Billie: Cameron..

Cameron; Billie.. I am desperate!!. Tell me.. Is she?!.

As I asked Billie again, she just looked at me. She didn't tell me nothing, she looks side to side, and then down, then at me. She looks at me with her confused face..

Cameron; OK

Cameron; OK. What are you confused about?!.

Billie: to.. Why would you.. Think that.. Lauren is hiding something from you?!.

For some other reason, Billie had to be looking at her phone while she was talking to me, like, looking at me then to her phone. She has to be reading something, as I tried to sneak behind her, to look what's she's reading. I only saw that she was messaging someone.

Billie: Cameron hey!!. A little privacy!!.

Cameron; Billie..

I can not believe that she is lying to me too. Now I understand what is going on, they are covering up for Lauren..
***********************

          Lauren's Pov:

Billie has just seen me a message, saying that that Cameron is suspecting that I am hiding something from him, and he's not wrong. Because I am having dates with Luis, something Cameron doesn't know's . Like right now, I am walking around my house, just not to see Cameron anywhere.

Taylor/Chris= Lauren!!.

Lauren: what??!. What's wrong?!.

Taylor: it's Cameron!!.

Chris; we think that he may be suspecting..

Lauren: yes I know.. Billie Send me a message.

Taylor and Chris decided to follow me, I think I know where Cameron could be at, of course he had to be with Billie, however as I was about to go upstairs, my dad calls Taylor, Chris and I. Standing next to my father... Was Luis..

Lauren: hello.. Father.. Luis..

Luis; hello Lauren..

Luis walked to me.. But.. He hugged me. That wasn't all.. Because he kisses me.. In the mouth!!?. Where Cameron is supposed to be the only one..
*******************

        Cameron's Pov;

Wow... Just like that... My girlfriend was kissing another guy.. I didn't expect for her to hide this from me.. She has another boyfriend.. I was way to upset.. That I walked down stairs normally.. With Billie following me. I feel so hurt.. That I want to cry in front of them. Once I arrived down stairs. And Lauren See's me. She separate from.. Whoever this guy is..

Lauren: Cam.... Cameron!!.

Cameron; go... Good afternoon,..

I couldn't even talk straight... I wanted to cry.. Not caring if Lauren father was there.. But I can't.. I have to keep it steady..

Michael; Cameron, Luis and Lauren are going on a date, would you take them to their destination.

Cameron; of course... Mr. Ja.. Jauregui..

Looking at Lauren, I can noticed that she is trying to say something, but she didn't. I didn't bother to even look at her. So I decided to ignore her. Minutes later we were in one of the cars that wasn't the limbo. Of course they were sitting in the back together... That they begin to talk to each other. Lauren even sound like she wasn't excited...
*******************

                  Cameron's Pov;

It is 3o'clock now, and Lauren and Luis were way in front of me. Yeah I know I am the body guard, but... The reason why I stayed back was because I had my opportunity to start tearing up.. And then I started sobbing.. I even hide my face. So no one would see me... I am so heartbroken.. That all I want to do is to get drunk and... No!!. I know I am not like this!!. Might as well keep catching up to the "couple"... And to the girl.. Who I would never be mad with...
******************

(A/N; Hi!!!. I decided to update on this story!!. Since I have not update it for some couple of weeks.. 🤓😬😅)