Bad Day

Well hello 600 and something fans that's actually made my day today!!!

Your probably wondering "garebear why aren't you acting cute" or "garebear,why was your bad bad" or some of you are saying "there's always some bullshit with this stuttering mother fucker" but eh whatever

It all started in 1st period when a guy,named Lucas, pinned me against the locker and started kissing my neck and sucking and I was squealing and gasping,blushing and stuttering,because what would you have done if someone was pinning you against the wall sucking and kissing your neck? Well,anyways he stopped and looked at me and kicked me where it hits,and it hurts very much, I immediately got on my knees trying to stop the pain. He just looked down at me and I looked up at him and he started laughing,and I mean laughing,his head off. Then I saw what he was laughing at.I felt the wet,warm moisture run down my legs and onto the floor.I came to the conclusion that I peed. What a jerk. I blushes under embarrassment and squirmed under discomfort. He laughed and whispered in my ear "I'm not gay,faggot,and it looks like you have a bit of a problem there" he then slammed my head into the locker a couple of times picked me up when I blacked out and shoved me into the locker. If your wondering,where the heck are all the damn teachers and students at?
Well the students are all surrounding me making a wall to block the teachers.
And then the rest of the day I stood in that locker with the stench of piss and the wetness of the pants. I stood like a chump,in the locker and cried like the chump I am.
Then,for some reason I was expecting this,the teachers called my mom and my mom told me dad. I walked home and into the stupid dump I call home, my dad punched me,for missing school,kicked me,for missing school,and spit on me, I think you know why though.
If your asking,Are you hurt,are you in pain,do you have bruises? Let me answer
yes,Im hurt emotionally and physically and probably mentally.
Yes,Im in pain my nose is still bleeding I have a cut on my head because of the locker head,which is what he was saying when he kept hitting my head, LOCKER HEAD,LOCKER HEAD,GARRETS A LOCKER HEAD!!! I also have a cut lip and forehead.
Yes,I have a bruise on my cheek.