Act 2 - Perplexing Inqueries

Haha. Been six months since I had finnaly taken action of uploading the crap that is this story.

Anyway I dedicate this to Mr. Jack Gallow for making my day complete with The Humping Games... :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Act 2 - Perplexing Inqueries

"Come with me." Says Mr. Who I Don't Know Thereof.

"No." Vanessa stands instantly in a clamant manner that shook everyone by suprise. "Reasons first."

"Questioning." the MIB wannabe says. He took something from his back pocket that was his proof of being able to cite an interrogation without further ado. The silver whatever badge gleamed in the side of the Identification card.

"Are we clear now?" Mr. Jabbergloss (Says in his ID) asserted.

Vanessa replied in a slight nod. She didn't gave any active words of comeback. But after seconds of percieving, she muttered uneloquently, "Just return him to me after you're done."

What am I? Porn?! That you can always lend to people? Oh, wait, since Vanessa's a girl, Make-up will do better.

And that, without the creep Inspector replying, he took my hand, (so homophilic), and we strode along the vastness of humanity and embarked on a prospicient journey.

Dramatic. -_-

"Move it!!" Mr. Inspector threw his vehement cry so as to spare time pushing people around. And I thought that Criminology do people good. How wrong am I, really? 

As we pass by the main door of the cafeteria to the outside I think I find Kizumi staring at us (who wouldn't obviously) and she gave me a dreaded look that has fear all over it. Well, we can't blame her, can we?

Anyway as we got to the school's parking lot pass the Rose Garden (yeah, again it's Alice), his grasp on my arm diminishes and we came upon a black van.

"Get in." he commands.

"Do you expect me to--"

"In!!!"

"Okay, okay, i'm coming--"

Wew. Impelling, aren't we?

After sliding the handle that escapades me to the dark neverbehold, I sought something sharp and shiny on top. A spear. A hunting spear. What on the eighteenth level of Armageddon does this be doing in here? Well, if it wasn't for my Keen Eye Ability then I would've speared my head to my demise.

"And oh, there's my spear on the top. Careful on that."

Thank you. That tip was very helpful. It really saved me.

Even before I hit him with words, the electromagnetic radiation of visual illumination came alive in the van. And now, I see every bit of the inside. It's wide, I give you that. Well, it's not the time to give out configurative compliments. I sat on one of the spare seats (there's currently no one in the van anyway). JG sat on the opposite side of the seats seperated by a table. With this formation of where the seats and the table are rooted it kind of looks like an interrogation table.

"Tell me your intentions. Ulterior ones are included." I automatically confronted Mr. JG.

"Straightforward, aren't we?"

He sighed blatantly and trodded himself into a seat. I followed suit. And in a matter of minutes, it was this discomforting silence that heralded to void our existences. No one spoke a word. And alas my capturer finally made his rudimentary equivocation.