23. Babies first pic

Ragini gets ready for going to hospital with Advik......she comes out and finds him allready waiting for her.....

Ad- ready

Ragini smiles....

Dadi- aaram se jaana....or jaldi aana.... gadi dheere chalana......

Bua- bass Maa...jaane toh do.....jitna jaldi aayenge utna jaldi aayenge....

Dadi nodes....Advik and Ragini comes out .....

Adi takes the car out.....and asks Ragini to sit......Ragini sits besude him.....but struggles with seat belt.....he smiles and helps her out

R- thanks.....

Adi- oh....hello.....it's a friendship rule no sorry no thank you

Ragini smiles......Advik drives away.....his car passes by Laksh's car.....he looks at both of them......both are giggling over something.....he clutches his stearing wheel in anger and jealousy.....

L- kitna khul kar hash rahi hai usko saath.....mere saath toh kabhi nhi hasi.....

He looks on.....

L- par yeh dono jaa kanha rahe hain?

He decides to follow them......his phone rings....

Kavya- Laksh baby where are you..... I'm waiting for you outside gym.....please come soon

L- kavya.....you should take the taxi I'm bussy right now......I'll talk to you later bye

K- hello......baby......listen

Laksh cancels the call

K- how dare you to hang up on me..... now I'll tell you.....who really is this Kavya.....I thaught to go easy on you but no baby......now I w'nt I'm gona take my revenge on each and everyone on you.... I'm gonaa make your all life hell....that you all should beg for mercy....

She looks on evily.....

Laksh is following.......RagVik.....their car stops outside a hospital

L- yeh dono hospital kyu aaye hain?

Adi comes out of car......and helps Ragini to come out

R- Adi hume gadi se utarna aata hai

Ad- acchaa.....mujhe laga nhi aata.....

He giggles.......Ragini hits him lightly.... both goes inside hospital......Laksh follows them......but loose the track

L- kanha gaye dono......

RagVik are with doctor.......doctor makes Ragini's general checkup... after that she takes Ragini for a sonography....

Doctor makes her lie down.......Advik is looking on from a distance......doctor places the machiene for sonography..... a image forms.....

Doc- look your baby.....

Ragini looks at that......she gets emotional......

R- humara baccha.......

Doctor calls Advik to come near them.....

Advik looks on...he looks towards Ragini......she signals him to come..... he walks towards them with hesistation......he looks at the screen.....which has some glimpses of baby.....

Ad- baby......mujhe nhi dikh raha...kanha hai.....

Doctor tells.....him showing some moving object....

Ad- but ismain toh kuch bhi ptaa nhi chal raha....

Doc- haa......kyunki baby abhi 1 se 1.5 month ka hai.....3 mahine baad....hi baby ki growth clear pta chalegi....