Chapter 1

My name is Y/n, I am a student at Metropolis High School. I've joined the Superhero Girls when I first attended the school.

Things were going good for me.

Then one day, I was looking at some videos with the girls. There were ones with Lois Lane, Jimmy, Barbi, Barry, and Garth and the girls were laughing except me and Diana Prince who is Wonder Woman.

"Poor Garth. Why on the name of Hera do you laugh?" Diana asked.

Barbara Gordon who is Batgirl said.

"Because it's funny."

"Funny? Is this what the world of man finds humorous? This suffering of others?" Diana asked.

Zee Zatara who is Zatanna chuckles and said.

"Oh, it's just an embarrassing moment, Diana. We all have 'em."

"And we are all hurt when we are mocked and ridiculed. Mankind is better than this." Diana said.

"I agree with her." I said.

"Thank you Y/n." She said.

"You're welcome Diana." I said.

Suddenly a student said.

"Hey, look! It's Lois Lame."

Everyone in the school was laughing at Lois Lane and then a girl with short black hair and blue highlights who's name is Leslie Willis said.

"Hey, Lois. Bet you wish you had a gossip column now."

"Ugh

"Ugh." Lois said and was about to reach the doorknob and what caught my eye was that Leslie released a blue electricity from her hand and it shocked Lois when she grabbed the doorknob and she dropped her papers and everyone was laughing and Lois looked embarrassed.

Barbara, Zee, Jessica Cruz who is Green Lantern, Kara Danvers who is Supergirl, and Karen Beecher who is Bumblebee were laughing until me and Diana looked at them and they stopped laughing and were whistling.

I was at the mall with Diana trying to help her return some shoes until we heard screaming and it was coming from the people in the elevator that was going down really fast. I put on my robotic suit and Diana turned into Wonder Woman. She used her Lasso of Truth and I used my rockets to fly and lift the elevator to stop it from hitting the ground. We got the elevator down safely and everyone got off.

"It's okay, you guys are safe now." I said in my robotic suit.

The crowd cheers for us and then Leslie came in and said.

"Out of my way! What's your problem, lady and um?" She asked a little confused.

"Man." I answered her.

"Whatever, you both ruined my shot!" She said.

"Your shot? It is you! You are the one behind these videos! Well, contrary to what you may think, I believe that your inter-web theatrical comedy is in fact a tragedy and mean in spirit." Wonder Woman said.