Chapter 2

I arrived home and took my robotic suit off, but I couldn't stop thinking about Leslie.

'Why did she kiss me on the cheek?' I thought.

Then I started wondering.

"Does she have feelings for me or something?" I asked myself.

It's possible.

'I have to admit, she looks pretty even with that hairstyle of hers.' I thought to myself and then blushed.

Suddenly, I got a notification on my phone that made me snap out of my thoughts.

I looked and see that it's the apology video Leslie said she would do after I suggested it. So I turned on the video and saw her as Livewire saying that she was sorry for what she did and pretended to hand the position back to Leslie for her to be the host again and then she said that she agreed with Livewire, she will now make better videos that don't cause humiliation to others.

After that, the video ended and I looked and saw that her shockateers have returned to her. She really did it.

I was really proud of her.

I then decided to go visit my friends at Sweet Justice. To have a relaxing day.

Meanwhile
Leslie was in her room trying to think of new ideas for her videos since she no longer wants to do ones that cause humiliation to others after learning the error of her ways for real this time.

But that wasn't the only thing she was thinking. She was also thinking about the offer Y/n has given her.

"Should I take his offer?" She asked herself.

A side of her wanted to take that offer because she thought she would look better off as a hero, but there was a side of her that didn't want to do it because that would mean she would betray her friends.

Suddenly, she got a video call on her laptop and found out that it was her friend Doris who was calling, so she answered it and Doris appeared on the screen.

"Hey Leslie, want to go rob a bank?" She asked.

She thought about it, but couldn't choose the right answer because of the offer. After thinking about it, she said.

"Sure."

"Okay, meet me and the others there." Doris said.

But before Leslie could hang up, Doris also said.

"Hey, I saw your previous video and I want to ask why. I enjoyed your previous videos. It felt great watching others get humiliated."

She couldn't tell her why, so Leslie said.

"That's none of your concern!" She said and then hung up by closing the laptop.

She was now shocked of what she just did.

But then, she managed to shake it off and transform into Livewire.

A side of her still didn't want to do this. But she felt like she had no choice.

"I'm sorry, Y/n." She said with regret while having tears in her eyes.

Back with Y/n
We were having Ice Cream at Sweet Justice, but I couldn't get my mind off of Leslie.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Barbara asked.

I looked at them and said.

"Yes, I'm okay. Just thinking." I said.

"About what?" Diana asked.

Before I could answer, we heard the news saying that Harley Quinn and the rest of the villains were trying to rob a bank and what broke my heart was that Livewire was helping them.