Ch 10: Started to losing them

Elle's POV

Elle's POV

The time has shown at 8 pm. Me, Mary, and Damien were walking towards a restaurant. I wonder why the streets are so quiet. Damien and Mary also seemed to be on guard.

"Elle watch out !!!" Damien shouted as he pulled me. 

"WHAT IS WRONG?!!" I asked, when I looked at Damien, I saw there were several men wearing black clothes and taking out a gun.

The first guy got shot, and I looked behind me, Mary was the one who shot him. A few moments later everything went into chaos, very chaotic.

Damien called Leo and a few moments later a lot of men came, I started to panic, "calm down Elle, they are on our side" said Damien. "okay" I said slowly

Damien gave me two pistols, I won't use them now. One of the men started attacking me, then the other men too.

 One of the men started attacking me, then the other men too

 I focus on exhausting them. Another guy came from behind, I then used my flexibility skills to smack him from behind.

I saw a sniper far from my side, I aimed my gun at him and shot him in the head, thanks to my excellent eyesight. 

After the others got tired, I started shooting them one by one, in the head. After that I made sure they were all dead.

I forgot about my surroundings, I saw there were no men left. I wonder now, where did they go? "Elle behind you !!!" Mary shouted, I suddenly dodged or lepped down to be precise.

I saw a sniper again, he will shoot Mary 

"Mary watch over you !!" I screamed while running towards Mary, I did not see any other men who also shot at Mary, "MARY !!! NO !! NO !! NO !!" I screamed, and I was late, Mary's been shot.

I'm so angry right now, my weakness is my anger.

I immediately shot the men, the sniper fell, and the other man I was sure was dead

I immediately shot the men, the sniper fell, and the other man I was sure was dead. Damien came straight at us, I held Mary while adding pressure to her wound.

"Mary hold on! We will seek help" I said to Mary, "I'm not sure she will survive Elle" said Damien, "Shut up Damien!" I screamed at him.

It's true, Mary is dying right now, "what are you waiting for ?! Take her to the car now!" I said to Damien "All right, fine" Damien said and rushed Mary to the car.

"Where are you going bastard !?" I said to the sniper earlier, I approached him slowly, 

"I'll spare your life if you tell me who is behind this!" I said to him, "Never!" he said, oh you dare to play with fire

I approached him, and stepped on his gunshot wound earlier. 

"Tell me, and I'll give you a chance to live" I said, I added strength to my stomp even harder, until finally he said "I work for Rossi, now let me go" he said, 

"Hmm ... stupid me, you were already hurt my friend, and I let you live? No, I'm not that stupid. Give my greetings to the devil yes, see you in hell bastard! " he looked at me with horror. I shot him in the head.

"Elle come on up, we have to go to the hospital now!" shouted Damien. I got into the car right away.

In the hospital

"Doctor! Doctor! Save her," I said, and the medics took Mary to the operating room. 

"Hey, everything will be fine elle" said Damien to reassure me. "No damien, this is my fault" I said, crying.

"Elle, this is not your fault, you were great you know? You can protect yourself, you've become brave earlier" said Damien while patting my head. "Thank you damien" I said. Silence overtakes us.

"He works for Rossi" I said breaking the silence. "I know that, they never gave up, fortunately they didn't recognize Elle" said Damien who told himself. "What?" I said 

"nothing, I'll call Leo first, you wait here" he said walking away.

Who is this Rossi? Are they enemies? Geez it sure is Elle, why does it seem like something is hidden from me? I feel so weak right now

Mary, I'm so guilty. I should have been able to protect you earlier if I weren't quiet and shocked. Please save her Lord, please. What if Mary had to be here forever? What if she doesn't survive? My mind was disturbed by the arrival of Damien.

"Elle, today we can't go back to the house" said Damien 

"indeed no, I won't be back until Mary comes back" I said 

"No! Rossi's men attacked the house, Leo, Uncle Dom and everyone is in danger now and you can't go back to that house now! " said damien.

"Okay" I replied weakly, indeed I'm weak now. I don't even know what to do, i wanted to go and protect them, But i don't think I will be able save them, i'll be useless just like what i did earlier with Mary, i can't stand it.

Luca's POV

"Sir, Lena was stopped by some Rossi men, and she survived," said one of my men through the phone call. 

"YOU ARE STUPID! WHY ARE YOU STILLING ?! SHE CAN DIE THERE!" I'm so beyond frustrated right now, I feel stupid for letting them work for me.

"But she survived boss" he said "If one strand of her hair fell because of that incident, then you will fuckin' die in my hands, YOU UNDERSTAND !! Now follow her and make sure she is safe, don't you just stay quiet like a blind pig" I got angry and hung up on him.

"STUPID! SO Foolish !!" I said while throwing everything around me, I was above the threshold of anger now.

 ♕ ↞