>•°•28•°•<

*Pooja*

In Roy Choudhury Haveli, Neeya and Anirudh both were standing covered in red sindoor. Trilochan walks to him and holds him,"chalo humare saath." He takes him from there sternly.

They walks to the corner. "Ye sab kya tamasha laga rakha h tumne Anirudh?" "Kaka kya h ye sab? Maine kaha tha na apse ki ye koi shaadi nhi h aur naa hi Neeya meri patni. Phir ye sab q?" Anirudh ask irritated.

Neeya looks at them from distance. She wasnt getting what they were talking. Suddenly she felt someone's presence behind her and she turn around only to face,"Tum?....kya kar rhe ho tum yaha?" Her face boils up in anger. "Tum yaha akeli udaas khadi thi to kaise chodta tumhe akele." He smirk. "Mujhe tumhari koi jaroorat nhi h Indra." She moves to go when he holds her by her hand.

"Accha. Kabtak khud ko aise hi joothi dilasa dete rhoge Anirudh? Arey shaadi koi mazak h kya ki jab mann kia kisi bhi biradari ki ladki se shaadi karke le aaoge humari bahu banakar?....Ye tumhe us waqt sochna chahie tha lekin hakikat yhi h ki Neeya ab tumhari patni h." "Kaka-" "-Bas Anirudh. Agar tumhare mann mai humare lie jara sa bhi sammaan h prem h, to chalo aur baith jao chupchap. Warna hume tum kaka mat bulana." Anirudh looks on. "Kaka...aap kaisi bat kr rhe h?...Apne mujhe baba se bhi jyada pyar dia h." "To bas. Usi pyaar ke khatir chalo chupchap aur baitho pooja mai." Anirudh looks at his kaka. "Agar ye rasma nhi hui....to mai tumhari baat maanlunga ki ye shadi nhi h aur phir is ladki ko humesha ke lie wapis jana padega aur tum nhi rokoge." He looks on.
He doesnt answer and looks at Neeya and his eyes widen.
Indra was standing there with her and holding her hand which Neeya was trying to get out of. His anger boils up and he turns to go but sees Neeya jerk his hand away. They talk something, and it was definitely making her uncomfortable and then Indra goes away from her.
He doesn't want to see her getting more hurt and cry. She was standing there, looking hesitated; her white saree, her face and head was now covered with red sindoor. He looks away and then leaves from there.

Neeya jerks his hand away,"Dekho. Kuch bhi ho lekin mujhe tumhari jaroorat nhi h Indra qki pehle se hi tumne meri zindagi barbad kar di h."
Indra looks at her innocently,"mai janta hu Neeya ki maine tumhare sath bahut boora kia h. Lekin mera vishwas karo Neeya mai badalna chahta hu...... Us din jab tumhari shaadi hui Anirudh babu se, us din mujhe ehsaas hua ki tum kitni acchi ho aur sach kahu to mai tuhare hakdar nhi hu.....Mai tumhe khush dekhna chahta hu aur mai poori koshish kar rha hu khud ko sudharne ka.....Lekin kya kru, Pyar karta hu tumse. Tumhe dekhta hu to Dil ki dhadkan badh jati h. Waise ek baat bolu, tumhara pati to abhi bhi Saudamini ka deewana hai. Kaho to Tum aur mai...peeth peeche..-" Neeya jerks her hands away,"tum-" "-aa aaa, khair ..ho sake to mujhe ek aur mauka de do.....Mujhe maaf kar do Neeya." He says and then leaves from there leaving her surprised. She was surprised to see him this way. She feels disgusted of him offering her such offer. She looks around to see Anirudh looking at her. He seems to be angry.
Neeya looks at Anirudh going away and tbh she was kind of pissed with the way he was behaving with her.

She goes from there to the balcony and stands there.
Whereas Anirudh was in his room getting ready. He doesnt want to but his Kaka means alot to him and so his respect and love. Plus he didnt want to leave Neeya alone. He was scared what harm Indra can do to her.
He wore white kurta pajama with his now properly combed hair.

He, feeling heaviness in his heart walks to the hall to Trilochan. "Are. Tum aagae. Lekin dekho ab bahu nhi mil rhi h." "Nhi mil rhi?" "Nhi. Abhi yhi thi. Pata nhi kaha chali gai h. Muhurat ka samay bhi nikalne wala h."
"Mai dekhta hu kaka aap pareshaan na huie." Trilochan nods and Anirudh looks for her, worried.

He looks for her everywhere, in his room, kitchen, mandir but doesnt find her. Finally he reach to the balcony only to find her sitting at the corner, hugging her knees. Her face was between her knees, but her head and saree was still red with sindoor.
"Neeya?" He somewhere felt guilt for her being in this state.