Chapter 2

You wake up and Zero's already gone. You think it was just an odd dream so you go down your stairs and walk into your kitchen, you make yourself a cup of coffee and start drinking it. You see your cat come out of the Laundry room and jump from the trash to the counter.

Zero: What is this thing..

You look over and he has your robe on, covering the shorts he's wearing, he also is using a smaller towel to dry his hair. You immediately spit out your coffee and start coughing.

Zero: Are you ok? I think some came out of your nose.

Y/n: *weak voice* I'm fine

Zero: Why did you choke?

Y/n: I thought I was *cough* dreaming.. about yesterday. But I wasn't!

Zero: Why would you think that?

Y/n: I don't know, I just wouldn't do something so reckless..

Zero: Sure

You turn to get the paper towel off the top shelf of the pantry. He walks up behind you, you can feel his dick press against your ass making you smile. He grabs a box of pop tarts, you look up at him with your eyes closed. You pull yourself back onto him smelling his scent covering your robe.

Zero: Princess?

You can't hear him you grab the ends of the robe and cover yourself looking down at the floor. You feel calm.

Zero: Princess?

He taps your forehead and you look up at him.

Y/n: Huh

He laughs at you and you blush a little. He turns you around hugging you making you feel good, it surprises you how he doesn't have any body heat. He's colder than warm, but you like it, you feel like you haven't just met him yesterday like you've been dating for years.

Zero: Stop it

He pushes you off him softly.

Y/n: Did Poptart nib at you?

Zero: She tried at first, but she- wait Poptart?

Y/n: Cute name right?

You clean the coffee up while he puts his pop tarts in the toaster.

Y/n: Eww

Zero: Ew?

Y/n: You put poptarts in the toaster? I put them in the freezer..

He turns around grabbing your shoulders and looks deep into your eyes.

Zero: That is.. the most disgusting thing I've ever seen..

You take a bag of oreo mini poptarts out of the freezer. You open the bag slowly and eat one of them.

Zero: Unacceptable

You grab a small tin of vanilla ice cream and put the rest of your pop tarts in it. You grab a spoon and mix it around, you take a spoonful and put it in your mouth. You close the lid and put the tin back in the freezer.

Zero: Just like your father-

Y/n: How would you know that..

Zero: Didn't you say that your father used to eat his poptarts like that?

Y/n: NO, actually I never-

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* KNOCK*

You hear the door and tell Zero to stay still, you then run upstairs to put some clothes on. Zero grabs a poptart and opens the door anyway.