Chapter 19 - The new couple!!

(This one was rushed, i was busy with school)

Kyran's POV

"So, we all know you and Gold like each other," Rainbow started off. "She dosent but continue" I said, she rolled her eyes. "Well, what if you guys hangout today, ALONE! And at the end you ask her the question," she said. I looked at her and at Lunar. Rainbow had a proud face, and Lunar smirked.

"That's basically how Funneh and Alec started dating," I said and she rolled her eyes. "Do you have any better ideas?!" Lunar shouted. I sighed, "fine i'll do it. But if I get rejected it's your fault."

"You won't, now don't worry, this will stay between us three incase you do," Rainbow said and they bother started laughing. I rolled my eyes and got up. "I'ma go get ready and ask her," I said walking to the door. "Bye!" they both shouted and I walked out of their dorm.

I walked into my dorm and closed the door behind me. Why am I listening to Rainbow and Lunar. They are setting me up for rejection! I pulled out my phone and called Gold. "Hello?" "Oh hey Gold.." "Hey!"

"Um, do you w-want to hangout today," I stuttered. Thank goodness it's a call because i'm turning red. "Sure! With everyone?" she giggled. "Um.. just me and you," I said and she stayed quiet. "S-sure!" "Great, i'll pick you up at... 1 pm." "Okay! See you later, bye!" she said and hung up.

Gold's POV

I hung up and threw my phone on my bed. DID I JUST GET ASKED OUT BY KY. HE DIDNT EXACTLY SAY 'DATE' BUT IT SEEMED LIKE IT!! I threw myself onto my bed and screamed in my pillow. Shit! I need to get ready. I checked the time on my phone, 11:30. I got up and started getting ready.

An hour later

I finished my hair and looked in the mirror. Perfect. I chose a white tank top, and a light yellow sweater. I also chose my light blue jeans with white vans. My hair was curled, since it's naturally like that.

I grabbed my purse and phone and walked downstairs. "Hey Gold," I look towards the couch and saw Alec and Funneh on the couch. "Oh hey Alec," I smiled. "Wanna watch a movie with us?" Funneh asked.

"No thanks, i'm going out," I said and they nodded. They turned back to the TV and I walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a cookie from the cookie jar and walked out the dorm.

"I was just about to knock," I closed the door and turned around. I saw Kyran and we both laughed. "So where are we going?" I asked and he looked up at the sky. "How about... ice cream?" he suggested and I giggled.

"Sure!" We started walking away from the dorms and towards town. The leaves from the trees were falling as we were walking. "It's so pretty," I exlaimed and he laughed. "Yeah it is, I like October," he said. I giggled and continued walking.

The air blew harder, and I shivered a bit. I should have put on my yellow hoodie instead. "Are you cold?" Kyran asked looking down at me. "N-no, i'm fine," I stuttered.

"Why are we getting ice cream during the cold!" he asked and we both laughed. He took off his white hoodie and handed me it. "Put it on, I don't want you cold. We can get some smoothies instead," he said, my checks started heating up.