Welcome Home

The smell of flower-scented candles hit your nose and you’re pleased with the sweet aroma. You tip-toe over the rose petals that are scattered around the floor, leading down the hallway to the bedroom you and your boyfriend share. You just arrived home from a long day at work and are surprised that Louis didn’t greet you at the door happily like he always does. He’s actually nowhere to be found. You have the slightest idea he’s at the end of the rose petal trail that lead to the bedroom. You take your things and set them on the counter. You head down the hall and stop at the doorway, your mouth agape with shock of the beautiful and erotic sight. The lights are dimmed and candles are lit. The bed was made and right in the middle was none other than Louis. His eyes light up when he sees you and he runs over to kiss you passionately.

“Hi Louis, what’s all this?” You ask. He presses his finger against your lips and shushes you. His fingers twine in your hair tightly but sweetly. He kisses your neck, sucking and nipping lightly, making all the words leave your mouth and brain.

“Don’t speak,” he murmurs, his breath tickling the nape of your neck, “Tonight is about you, and nobody else.” He picks you up bridal style, and lays you gently on the soft bed. He lies on top of you, without putting any weight. He bites your bottom lip gently and trusts his tongue inside your mouth. You moan as his big hands slide under your shirt, lifting it up and over your head in the process. He tosses it aside and undoes your bra next, also throwing it aside. He breaks the kiss and swirls his tongue over your navel. You moan with pleasure and his hands move down towards your skirt, pulling it off along with your underwear. He stares at your naked figure and smirks.

“You’re perfect,” he says. He grips your waist and moves down towards your area. He kisses your folds teasingly and you moan impatiently. His tongue traces the sides of your private before slowly sticking it inside of you. You gasp with the sudden pleasure and your walls adjust quickly. His tongue moves skillfully in and out of you, making you moan with each movement. He suddenly stops and you pout.

“Why’d you stop?” You say, a bit out of breath because of the pleasure he brought you. He grabs a bottle of whipped cream and smirks at you evilly. He places the nozzle at your entrance and squirts the cold cream inside of you. You shiver at the strange but nice feeling.  He lowers back down and jams his tongue back in, licking up the tasty whipped dessert topping. The cold feeling goes away and brings a new warmer feeling as you near your climax.

“You’re so good at this babe! Oh Louis,” You moan. You grip the bed sheets tightly as you cum all over his tongue. He looks up at you and grins as you try to calm down from your high. You take of Louis’ pants to see his long, hard member almost popping out of his boxers. You palm at it teasingly without taking them off.

“Please (Y/N). I need to be inside of you already,” He groans impatiently. You take off his boxers and his member slaps against his stomach. You take the member in your hands and pump it slowly, the tip resting at your lips. You lick the head, tasting the bit of pre-cum drizzling out. You unexpectedly take the whole member in, the tip hitting the back of your throat. His moans are filled with pleasure as you suck hard while fondling his balls with your hand. His fingers twine into your hair and he trusts his hips in synch with your head bob.  You stop suddenly and he looks at you in confusion.

“I-I wasn’t done yet,” He protests.

“I know. Let’s finish this together,” You say. He takes your hand and guides you to lie down on your back with him hovering over you. He kisses you lustfully before positioning himself at your entrance. He slowly slid his tip in and out of you, making you moan. He pushes himself inside of you, making you squeal in pleasure. He rests there for a moment while you adjust to his size before slowly thrusting in and out of you. One hand rests on your waist while the other twines into your hair tightly. With every thrust he gives, you moan uncontrollably.

He suddenly flips you over and slams into your pussy from behind. You yell out in pain and shock but then it turns to pleasure as he thrusts smoothly. His hands grip your bum tightly and your moans begin to get shaky and out of breath. He notices you’re getting close and pulls you on top of him. You hover over his member and slide down onto it. He trusts upward, making you gasp. Your breasts bounce with every movement and his fingers dig into your waist.

“O-oh Louis!” You yell out while he grunts in response. His thrusts begin to get sloppy but he continues the fast pace. Your walls begin to tighten and you let out a huge orgasm.

“Louis!” You moan loudly. He thrusts once more and shoots his cum into you. You fall on top of him, out of breath and shaking from the orgasm. You lock eyes for a moment and smile.

“I love you (Y/N),” he said and pecks your lips.

“I love you too Louis,” you say.

Thanks for reading! For the next part I'll need 20 votes :)