Author's Note

Assalamu alaikum warahamatullahi ta'alah wabarakatuhu everyone!

If you're with us for the first time, you're welcome, if you have been a family member, welcome back. So this is it, another roller coaster, fasten your seat belt for it's going to be one crazy ride. Yeah, I'm not promising anything, whether it's going to be long or come with regular updates. Lately, I have been a lot busier, so you might as well urge me for updates.

Silent readers, please let become noisy for a change.

In this book, we will meet Leah Siddiqa and a bunch of other characters like Salim and co. A bit of Lamido and Abidah or maybe not a bit. Anyhow, Siddiqa might just be Siddiqa the explorer, or just a simple activist. Whatever the cost maybe Leah Siddiqa will do it her way. She might also try to run away from her shadow. But who does that?

So my dearest readers, let's learn about acceptance here, the easy way or the Lamido way. Don't say I didn't warn you about bringing your tissue paper along with you.

Dear Mr/Ms/Mrs Ghosties, I like you, but let me fall in love with you please, that star button down there, is there for a reason, so use it, please. Just try it and see the magic. I will appreciate it, and comment here and there. Anyway, if you're reading this thank you and tell your friends to tell their friends that we are going to search for a home. They wouldn't want to miss where the heart will lay.

Jazakallahu Khair, stay healthy, safe, and happy.