GETAWAY

NOTES

This chapter will be longer than all chapters
Inspired by Getaway - Minnie OST
This chapter contains MinMi

Also inspired by
TUNG TUNG - (G) I-DLE
YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE -Christina Perri
Amnesia - 5SOS

——————————————

3rd Person POV

Seoul 3:32pm

MIyeon was in front of this simple white door inside a apartment complex, she takes a deep breath and knocks. She immediately looks down,and the door opens.

- Come in ....
A cold yet sweet voice enters Miyeon ear drums before she looks up and make her way in . She knows the place too well and it hurts her , She sat in the couch that she knew with he palm of her hands.

- Why?

She hears the cold tone once again and looks at the person in front of her.

- What ??

She tried her best not to just throw herself into these well know arms in front of her where she felt safe...

- Why you left? How could you just forget about us ??

Miyeon bit her lower lip, he wanted to scream but she promised herself she only wanted her lover safe...

- I don't love you anymore .

Miyeon said trying to hide her almost watery eyes, her hands were giving out as she was trembling .

- I DON'T BELIEVE IN YOU !!!!

Those words cut Miyeon's heart with the sharpest knives.... She looks at Minnie and sighs.

-That's your choice, I just,I just fell out of love ....

Miyeon repeated in her head again and again " ITS A LIE !!!"

MInnie stood up ,she then get near Miyeon and knee looking at Miyeon's eyes,it felt just like the first time.... Nothing was around them, Just them ....
Minnie gets closer, they could hear their own hearts pounding as if they were only one...in sync so loud....
Minnie kisses Miyeon who loses her power...She couldn't move,she was hopeless in Minnie's arms ..

" I remember. The day you told. Me you were leaving I remember the make up running down your face and the dreams you left behind you didn't need them like all the wishes we have made "

BUSAN 3:32pm

SOYEON POV

Has been 4 hours since Soojin is beside Shuhua's bed, Shuhua has been given so many medications that I couldn't even count them .... Soojin refused to eat,she couldn't leave Shuhua for a second. I had to feed her like a baby ,It was a sad scene to watch,me and Yuqi. Decided that we were going to take care of them the way they took care of us before...

—- Next DAY ——

I was glad that the night passed fast and Shuhua was told that she was going to be alright, the doctors gave her some medicines, which Soojin made an alarm for each one and put day and our in we calendar once we got home. Me and Yuqi asked Soojin to come to the living room once she put Shuhua in bed .

—— Living RoomConversation ——-

- Soojin , We just want you to know that we are here for you,does not matter what Happens....

I said calmly and she smiles

- Soojin Unnie, I want you to know that I'll help Shuhua if she wants to be part of the studio!