↷ new ranks

a bunch of new rank ideas mixed with the original ones! please credit the creator if you use them! also, i am by no means saying that i was the first one to come up with these ideas. i'm just keeping record of them.

NEW RANKS.

[ leader ranks. ] 

these ranks are the highest in clan hierarchy. they are like a council.

leader ↷ the highest ranking cat in the clan. they are responsible for everything that goes on in the clan. they are in charge of making decisions, leading the clan into battles, speaking at gatherings and performing ceremonies. all leaders have the suffix "star" and nine lives in order to lead for as long as possible. alternate names include chief, champion, speaker, the first, dignitary (1)
ᶜᵃⁿ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵖʳᵒᵐᵒᵗᵉᵈ
original rank!

deputy ↷ the second in command to the leader. they help the leader with important tasks like organizing patrols, occasionally speaking at gatherings, taking over if the leader is unfit to keep watch over the clan, and finally becoming the new leader if the old one dies, retires or is banished. alternate names include the second, second in command, auxiliary   (1)
ᶜᵃⁿ ᵇᵉ ᵖʳᵒᵐᵒᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ˡᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ
original rank!

advisor ↷ these cats are third in command. technically they don't hold much power over the clan, but they are the main cats involved when important decisions are being made. they don't have as much power as a deputy, and are more and enforcer of law (1)
ᶜᵃⁿ ᵇᵉ ᵖʳᵒᵐᵒᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵉᵖᵘᵗʸ
idea by toadskipp-

the high council ↷ the group of the highest ranking warriors in the clan, aside from the three leader positions. these cats are tasked with voting on important clan matters like upcoming battles, new mentors, new warrior names, and border and hunting patrols.

[ healing and starclan. ] 

seer ↷ seers are cats that can predict the future. they also choose the names of new warriors, speak to starclan, and untangle the meanings of prophecies and omens. generally seers are the one of wisest of cats in the clan, and are highly respected. other cats often come to them for advice. these cats often are marked from birth by starclan with a special sign, usually a unusual pelt. alternate names include fortune teller, the teller, augur, prophet (1)
ᶜᵃⁿ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵖʳᵒᵐᵒᵗᵉᵈ
idea by toadskipp-

starwalkers ↷ starwalkers are nocturnal cats tasked with reading the stars. from these constellations and patterns in the sky, they can find prophecies, messages and omens from starclan. infact, they can use these abilities to predict major events like eclipses, potential meteors and planet alignments. all of these events have their own meanings. it is also possible that a kit is born under a certain alignment of celestial event, and this can affect them in certain ways. alongside these abilities, they are nighthunters and have basic herb knowledge. they are also trained to predict weather (1-2)
ᶜᵃⁿ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵖʳᵒᵐᵒᵗᵉᵈ
idea by kermit_is_holy