Combat, I'm ready for Combat

I woke around two in the afternoon.  I've somewhat adapted to the vampire way of life but I require the sun as a Faeling.  I grabbed lunch at the hotel's pool and sunbathed as I ate.  I swam for a bit as well.  On my way back to my room I ran into a bellhop named Barry who I could tell was a diluted faerie.  I smirked at him but kept going back to my room.  I was in the shower as the sun set and Eric was more than happy to join.  After a lot of shower fun I got ready to meet with Godric's vampires.  I put on a sleek black dress that went to mid thigh with a slit.  It was tight and fit to my body like a glove.  I fluffed my caramel curls and did my lipstick.  I figured I didn't look like a vampire bimbo like my sister would have surely looked with how she dresses. 

A/N: I just thought I should say I actually loved Sookie's dresses.  But they were rarely appropriate for a lot of scenes like vampire bars and such.  😂

"I'm ready to go my Viking luv." I said as I exited the bathroom.

"Perhaps we should have some more fun.  They can wait." Eric said as he looked me up and down.

"Later Eric." I sang as I left the room.  

In the car I told Eric my plan.  I'd find out who the rat was and go with their plan because I want to be caught by the Newlins.

"Absolutely not." Eric said.

"How else will I find Godric?  You know I can get free with my magic Eric.  There's nothing to worry about.  I can get Godric out without any blood shed." I said.

There'd be blood shed.  I wasn't going to tell Eric that part.  I'd take a page Boring Bill's book and make it look like a storm tore their compound up.  I'd determine who would be a threat if left alive.  If they're a threat then they'll die in the "storm".

"Fine.  Only because I know you've trained your whole life.  I trust you." Eric said.

I grinned happily to know I have a true partner.  When we arrived at the mansion I quickly cleared all the players in the room.  Then I hushed their arguing and told them I'd go to the compound and find Godric myself.  Stan argued some more about a human not being good enough but I stopped listening.  Later back at our hotel Isabel stopped by saying that she'd have her pet go with me.

The next day I got dressed in something Sookie definitely would wear.  An innocent, cute sun dress that would be perfect for church.  A knock sounded at the door and I opened it to Hugo and immediately knew he was the traitor.  I felt bad for Isabel because I knew she truly loved him.  I had breakfast with him where he explained I'd sit and look pretty, he'd do the talking.  I rolled my eyes and neither agreed nor disagreed.  I had nothing to say to Hugo.  I knew why he was betraying them.  He didn't truly love Isabel.  He just wanted to be powerful, a vampire.  I had no respect for him. 

Once we arrived I let him do the talking while I observed.  I knew that today wasn't going to end how Hugo expects.  Poor loser.  I knew Steve was going to betray Hugo as all Hugo was to him was a fang banger.  The constant smirk on Steve's pathetic face was another give away.  He took us somewhere where he said they'd be holding a lockdown.

"Sounds fun." I said sarcastically.

"Oh it is.  We all stay together in sleeping bags like a sleepovers.  Then in the morning the vampire will roast for all the witness." Steve said proudly as he opened the doors.

As a Fae I loved the room.  The sun dazzled everywhere to my delight.  But for Godric?  This wouldn't be good.

"I'm surprised you love the sun for a fang banger." Steve said no longer pretending.

"One can love both.  Eric knows how to treat me unlike you which is why you're wife is sleeping with someone else." I said as Sarah gasped.

"It's not true Steve!" Sarah said emphatically.