33

Jeongyeon opened her eye and found a beautiful bunny sleeping beside her, she rememberd the whole night. Again a beautiful night. Oh! She can spend uncountable nights with Nayeon.

Nayeon : "I know I am beautiful, but if you'll keep staring at me I'll melt"

Nayeon open her eye and greeted by soft lips against her.

Jeongyeon : "Good Morning Nabong"

She smiled, Nayeon agreed that the morning is good and Jeongyeon's smile with Jeongyeon herself makes it best.

Nayeon : "Best Morning Jeongieeee~"

Nayeon pecked on Jeongyeon's lips.

Jeongyeon : "Are we going to kiss all day?"

Nayeon : "Someone said she can kiss me 365 or 366 days"

Jeongyeon : "I can..."

She smiled and took Nayeon's lips again.

Nayeon : "Let me make breakfast"

Nayeon was about to sit, but Jeongyeon wrapped her arms around her waist pulling her closer.

Jeongyeon : "Just few more minutes, then I'll make the breakfast"

Nayeon didn't oppose and give in. She snuggled closer to the younger korean.

>>>>

As said Jeongyeon made breakfast, scrambled eggs and of course Nayeon's Honey loops.

Jeongyeon's phone chimed, showing a notification.

'Pabo Momo❤ texted you'

Jeongyeon : "Oh... I recieved a text from Momo"

Nayeon : "Huh? Open it"

Her mouth was full a drop from the milk, which settled on her chin. Jeongyeon saw that and leaned in sucking the milk from Nayeon's chin.

Jeongyeon : "mm... It's delicious"

Nayeon blushed and pushed Jeongyeon, making her butt fall on the chair.

Nayeon : "How can your pervert thoughts still work at 8 in the morning?"

Jeongyeon : "Credits to you Ms. Im"

Nayeon : "Stop flirting and open Momo's text"

She nodded and tapped the notification.

'Jeong... Be here in our house at 1 pm, girls will be here to. Chaeng said there's something mysterious going on between you and Nayeon unnie.'

Nayeon and Jeongyeon read the text together.

Nayeon : "That cub is faster than I thought"

Jeongyeon : "Indeed she is, so should we tell them"

Nayeon : "I don't think there's anything to hide from them. I trust them they'll understand us"

Jeongyeon : "Okay so I'll text her back"

'Okay... We will be there'

Within a minute Momo replied.

'Girls decided to call it a night, so you and unnie have to stay here. Night stay!'

Nayeon : "Those fools are planning for a night stay. We didn't slept at home tommrow to, if we will not sleep today oppa will be sad"

Jeongyeon : "Should I tell them no?"

Nayeon : "Don't say directly. Give them a nice excuse"

Jeongyeon : "Should we stay there and later announce that I am having a stomach ache or something related to that?"

Nayeon nodded and gave her thumbs up. Jeongyeon replied with an okay.

'Okay... We will be there'

Nayeon : "It's getting late we should go home"

Jeongyeon : "I'll wash the dishes you go and change"

Nayeon nodded and left.
......................................................................
5/5
20 minutes till 12 🙈✌
......................................................................