I deserve to die

*3 months later*

Emily's POV

Dad haven't woken up. I don't think he will. I lost hope. I started to cut my self 1 month in. I deserve it. I deserve to die. I lost my boyfriend. He left me. My friend or more then a friend. Jack have been helping me, but I just can't deal with it anymore. I am sitting on the bathroom floor. I deserve to die. I use a cardboard knife to cut my self. I..I don't wanna live any more. I put the knife over my wrist. I..I started to cry. Suddenly my phone ringed. I looked up it was Jack. I..I should take it. I took the knife away and answered the phone. "Can I come over?" Jack asked. "W-Why?" I asked. "I need to tell you something" Jack said. I want company. Some part of me doesn't want to kill my self. "O-okay" I said. "I will be there in 5 minutes" Jack said. "Okay" I said. I got up and wiped my tears away. And went down stairs.

It nocked on the door. I went to open it. "Hi" Jack said. "H-hi" I said. We walked in to the living room. "W-what where you gonna tell me?" I asked. "Are you okay?" Jack asked worried. "Your eyes are red and you are stuttering" Jack said. I looked down. I felt him hug me. I hugged him back. "T-thank you for everything you have done for me. Being there for me" I said. "You don't need to thank me" Jack said softly. "Can we lay down in the sofa?" I asked. Jack nodded.

We went to the sofa. Jack sat down and I sat so he was on my left side. I laid my head on his arm. He let me in so I could have my head in his neck. We started to watch tv. I remember that he was gonna tell me something. "What where you gonna tell me?" I asked. "I..I like you" Jack said. I looked up at him and smiled. "I like you too" I said. It made me feel good that he liked me back, but then I remember. I don't want to live. This is gonna hurt him and I don't want that. "I mean I like like you" Jack said nerves. "I like like you too. It was what I meant, I understand what you meant" I said. Jack let out a breath. We watched tv for a whiled. I fell asleep a little after. Jack did a little while after me.