Prologue

Mahir: Look, you bitch! Don't even dare to relate yourself with me in any way. Yes, unfortunately we are married but remember that between these four walls you are just a servant for me, just a servant!!! That too, for just few months and then... We will get divorced after I get my baby. You will be no one to me after that. After these 8 months I will be free of this forceful marriage; I'll be free from you!!!!

He left saying that leaving Bela in tears. She cried and cried until her eyes felt tired.

Mahir and Bela were studying in same college. Mahir is from a rich family, whereas Bela is the only child from her middle-class family. Due to her introvert behavior she never had any friends other than one...i.e. Vish who left the country an year before, leaving a confused and innocent soul behind her.

After that Bela never got interested in making friends and some rumours got spread about her developing a bad image of her in other's eyes. Though she never got bothered by that, but someone was bothered.

He was not satisfied that she is unaffected by all those dirty rumours about her. Yes! That someone was none other than Mahir. He hated her because she was his only competitor. A brilliant though arrogant student Mahir met defeat just because of a mere middle class girl. His ego got so affected that he decided to spoil her image so that her attention will be distracted from studies and he will be no.1 once again.

But amidst all his dirty games she remained no.1. At the farewell party he was so mad to take a bitter memory of failure with him that he again planned something which destroyed her dignity this once. He mixed sleeping pills in her apple juice and then played with her body whole night and the next morning, left her beneath nothing but sheets.

Well, his plans backfired at him when he discovered that the girl who he planned to destroy is going to be his wife. He was so raged that he almost choked the poor girl who didn't raise her gaze yet. As a result of his act, he was gifted by some tight slaps from his parents who came to know about his deeds that farewell night.

She was pregnant with his child now and whether he liked it or not, he needs to marry her.

Bela on the other hand got into depression after discovering herself in that condition. A mere clue, that was his gold chain with 'M' imprinted on it, made her reach the father of her unborn child.

Thinking how can she guess so accurate? The introvert nerd had a soft corner for a bad boy!

With an hope she married him but all those hopes crushed down the wedding night itself.

After these 8 months I will be free of this forceful marriage; I'll be free from you!!!!

The only words which roamed her mind. Will he abandon her just like that? Will he take away her child from him just like that? Can they never be together?