💔Spinel💔

(This is Spinel after the movie)
Warning; cuteness overload.

You and spinel were the bestest of friends, before and after the betrayal of her Diamond. It made you so angry she left Spinel in the garden that you almost killed Steven Universe. But spinel stopped you, and Steven forgave you, so did the crystal gems but.. for a few other gems in Beach city.. not so much, Like.. Lapis, A few of worker gems. And a few gems that avoid you. It's painful to see them get scary and run away. You try your best to make up for what you did but it always fails. Spinel on the other hand, jumps right into your arms whenever she spots you.

She loves you more than pink! And that means something! You visited her in the garden and stayed with her there a few years. But had to leave a couple of times due to homeworld but unlike Pink, you came back.

Now you were sitting with spinel in Blue's oval hair, as you leaned on her gem. They were having another ball, but all the gems could freely dance. You were bored, and spinel was too. You both looked at each other and both made an happy smile. Spinel stretched her arm out to you and you gladly took her hand, you both jump down from Bkue's hair and onto the battlefield! I mean.. floor where the gems were dancing. You take Spinels hands in your own and begin dancing with her, she stepped on your feet a couple of times.

Making you both giggle, but as you both get too much into the dancing, you notice a glow in her gem. But it didn't matter as you pulled spinel close and leaned your forehead on hers, which she leaned back. You both close eyed smile and both your gems started to glow. (Steven and the crystal gems there too)

Your forms glow as well, and began to twirl around each other, gaining speed. They form a happy spinning body. When the form stops spinning. It has the pose of her hugging herself in pure happiness, then slowly open her eyes to see her multiple arms. (If your fusion with spinel has only two arms, just image your fusion staring at itself confused.)

The fusion glows again, and then forms to spinel in your arms and you being wrapped in her arms. As her arms untangle themselves from you. She lets out a cheerful laugh

"We fused Y/N! We fused!!" She jumped up and down.

"And.. it felt nice.." she mumbled to herself and she remembers the happy memories and feelings as felt in the fusion. You both smile at each other,

"You own me soda now Pearl." Amethyst's voice can be heard behind you and spinel.

"Ugghh.." Pearl groaned, taking a Soda outta her gem and handing it to Ame.

Amethyst laughed.

"I knew this was going to happen" Garnet said, then a cheerful grin appeared on her face.

Steven had stars in his eyes as he tried his best to remember the amazing Fusion.

"Woowww.."

Sorry if it's short-