Authors Note :) ~PLEASE READ~

Hi guys this isnt another chapter of the story..you probly already know but yeah...^.^

So first of all i just really want to thank every body who did read my story. I know theres not many or you reading it now but i appraciate those of you who have read it...it feels good to know that somebody actully likes and reads my stories.

I'm not really sure if i like this story though, its wasnt planed out verry well and i just kinda started righting..it was my first story and i really didnt know what to do.... but, It only makes me want to get better at writing. And i'm soo freakin excited for it!

I'm curently already working on another story so yay :D. As you guys know i'm not alowed to use my laptop during the weekdays -unless i use it for school- so i update every weekend.Or atleast i try. Its another thing that i want to get beter with. But anywho...It should be up either this weekend or....next weekend. Thats when i actully start my XMas vacation from school soo i will be updating a lot :).

I plan on making my next story better than this one so i hope you guys really enjoy it!, i'm working hard.

WAYS I WANT TO MAKE MY NEW STORY BETTER:

-Planing: i'm planning the next story out so it wont be all over the place.

-Feedback: i know i cant make this happen but i seriously need feedback from you guys. i want to know what you like or dislike. Just write a simple comment.

-Contests: I really want to make contest for you guys so you can have plenty of opertunities. Like being a character in my story or having a DEDICATION. (YOU GUYS HAVE TO COMMENT ON THIS ONE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO DO A CONTEST)

Spelling: I hade a lot of spelling errors in this story...and i'm not going to make any in my next. :D

Get to know my fans better: I know like, none of you :( I want to get to know you better so yeah talk to me more please! I'm plenty friendly.

Those are  my Goals i have for now!

I need you guys to let me know what you think of the contests because i have one in mind and i really want to share it with you guys but you have to let me know.

It involves:

-A Dedication

-Being one of the boys girlfriend. I already know who's girlfriend and all the ideas for the story and i need you guys to let me knoe if you want to be her so i can get going on the story.

Thank you guys so much i love every single one of my fans! I cant stress this enophe though...let me kow what you think of evrything i said. I need to get started with my story for you guys!!!

Thanks i love you have a great day

~Laura <3 :D