Chapter Four

~time skip brought to you by the authors~

~it is now after school~

I was so excited to go on a date with Oliver, he is my favorite person. I wish I knew how to tell him that I loved him. I'm too shy to do anything like that. In front of our school there was a cherry tree, Chrystal and I meet there every day after school, so I headediddeddided there once the bell rang as I always do. I got there and Chrystal was standing there, she always beats me. I told her about Oliver and now she is coming over to my house to prepare me for the date. We took the bus home and they dropped us off close to my house, on our walk there she grabbed a flower and said, "it would look good in your hair." I immediately replied, "you already gave me that flower crown, I still need more flowers?"

To which she replied, "We've got to make sure to cover up the stinky smell you got."

We both had a good well laughing.

When I entered my house, I saw my mom's shoes by the front door. Weird, I thought. She's normally at work uhhh. Why did she come home early today?

"Mom?" I asked.

There was no answer.

"It doesn't matter," said crystal. "Lets go get you ready for your date with Olivander tonight."

I must have tried on ten different outfits until Crystal decided that I should wear ripped checked jeans, a checkered shirt, checkered vans, and checkered sunglasses. The doorbell rang. "That's him!" I nearly screamed.

I opened the door and saw him standing there. He looked so adorable. He was wearing a simple t-shirt with vans, but his amazing blue eyes made everything look perfect. He said, "wow, you look amazing!" I studdered a little, "T-thanks you l-look go-ood too." I was very nervous, I felt like the sky was smashing my sunglasses with a big fat needle that says, "you will mess up today and feel embarrassed for the rest of your life." I knew it was a lie, yet I still felt stressed as ever.

We walked out the door together, he gave be a flower and put it into my hair, he said it would look pretty on me. 

When we were on our way to the movies, when the light turned green we started driving very slowly across the intersection when SUDDENLY a car from the other intersection came up and smashed the side of his car, we looked into each others eyes and both said, "oh geez, are you okay?" We laughed at our unison. Then we looked over to the other car. Oh yeah, that lady was certainly dead. She was younger, had beautiful brown hair and skin, looked hawaiin. I got out of the car and rushed towards her. I knocked on the window. "ARe you OKAY?!" I asked. She rolled down the window and looked at me in the eyes. "Kilauea," she said. Her eyes then rolled back into her head as she died.

We called the police to deal with it. We continued our date as planned, but walking, sadly his car was demolished. We walked through the park, we crossed this bridge over a small river, the moonlight was shining directly upon us. I looked into his eyes and saw the moonlight, his deep dark green eyes were beautiful. I wish I could tell him but it was so silent, I couldn't say anything. We looked directly into each others eyes, he grabbed my hair and pushed it to the side. He said, "your eyes are so beautiful, don't hide them with your hair." then he leaned toward me, he had to bend down because he is super tall and he pressed his lips against mine. He tasted like strawberry and skin.

I had to pull away because the haunting voice of the woman we may have killed earlier slipped back into my head. "Kilauea," I heard her say again. I recognized that word. . . Kilauea. What is that?

"Are you okay?" Oliverasked, looking at me with worried eyes. I didn't want to seem week or scared so I just pushed him and said, "Nothing, Screw Off!!!" And I left him in the dust.