Inspiration

-No matter how you feel, Get up, dress up, show up, and NEVER give up.

-The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win bttles we know nothing about.

-I'll fight to the end because this is my life. I'll forever stand my ground, and never back down because I know no one else will do the fighting for me.

-Do something your future self will thank you for.

-Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest accomplishment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Why do we close our eyes when we cry, kiss, or dream? Because the most beautiful things are not seen, but felt only by the heart.

-You never lose by loving, only by holding back.

-Life is too short to spend another day at war with yourself.

-Beauty is being the best version of yourself, inside and out.

-Life has many ways of testing a persons will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen all at once.

-People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people won't forgethow you made them feel.

-A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking because her trust is not on the branch, but on it's own wings. Always believe in yourself.

-It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow up to be.

-Speak in such a way that others love to listen to you. Listen in such a way that others love to speak to you.

-Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.

-If you do your best each and every day, good things are sure to come your way.

-If you never try, you'll never know.

-Learn to love without condition. Talk without bad intention. Give without any reason. And most of all, care for people without expectation.

-Sometimes your only form of transportation is a leap of faith.

-To have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, wll give us some protection forever.

-Work for a cause, not applause. Live life to express, not impress. Don't strive to make your presence noticed, just your absence felt.

-Your life is your message to the world, make sure its inspiring.

-Your mission: Be so busy loving your life you have no time for hate, regret, or fear.

-It's never to late to be who you might have been.

-Advice from a tree: Stand tall and proud, sink your roots into the earth, be content with your ntured beauty, go out on a limb, drink plenty of water, remember your roots, and enjoy the view!

-If you don't build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs.

-Beauty is not about having the farest skin or prettiest face. It's about having the purest heart.

-Because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't men they don't love you with all they have.

-Sometimes you will never know the value of amoment until it becomes a memory.

-Forgiveness doesn't excuse their behavior. Forgiveness prevents their behavior from destroying your heart.

-The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more things you learn, the mre places you will go.