4

I normally don't write an authors note...but to those reading  it...thank you🙈...am so shy right now...but thanks anyway...

She gasped in shock as he pressed one finger on her nub, adding pressure to it. She immediately held onto the table to control her limp body. All thoughts were kicked out of the window.

" Do you feel nice?" He whispered seductively making her bite her lip as she nodded. What she was feeling was raging her emotions.

He continued his swirls as his mouth latched on her neck,suckling just below her ear making her release a whimper.

" Is my horny girl wet?"

She nodded busy concentrating on his fingers. The dirty talk made it all so perfect.

He fumbled for her zip and opened it making sure it allowed space. Then his fingers played with her panty line. It made Kerry go stack still waiting for his move.

" Open your legs wide honey."

She immediately did without a fussy." Tell me how does it feel knowing you may be caught. That the waiter may come in and find my fingers fucking inside your pussy."

Oh his dirty talk was making her feel butterflies flattering in her tummy.

She managed a nod," it feels dirty and hot."

Terrence chuckled as his fingers dropped in to the promised Land. He groaned as he felt how wet she was.

"My little slut...always ready."

Kerry was speechless. His fingers rubbed against her clit sending shockwaves through her. She arched her back as her eyes promised to shutter close. This was amazing.

Without hesitation he plunged his middle finger in her tight warm hole growling in satisfaction ." So tight."

Kerry slumped her head on his shoulder her eyes shut from the feel of his finger working in and out of her. Those fingers curled inside of her in a fast rate as she moaned in pleasure.

To keep her quiet he plunged two fingers in her mouth with the other hand his ministrations picking up a faster pace. The only thing supporting her was his chest,his packed chest.

His musky scent and cologne muddled her brain as his finger dug deep and his other gagging her mouth. Her pressure was building high as her moans we're muffled by his fingers.

It was so close,so damn close. The closeness disappeared to a then as he pressed on her nub with his thumb. That does it.

Her muffled scream gestured for the already climax that spurted from her, her pussy clenching his fingers tightly.

Terrence,satisfied to make her Sated for the moment cleaned his dripping fingers with his tongue as she watched him.

Then helped her button up and zip her trouser. He stared at the hard breathing girl who slumped on her seat her body tired.

" Don't get tired on me darling. We are not done for the night yet. Am gonna bang that tight pussy all night so fucking hard you won't be able to fucking walk."
He whispered.

Kerry's mouth went agape as she stared at him bewildered. Did he mean that? The thought of him smashing and drilling her made her core ache again. Damn, this man made her horny.

The waiter suddenly appeared and asked if they will have dessert. It was then Kerry realised what they did in a hotel ,full of people. Damn! She was feeling like a dirty slut.

" I won't have dessert...I already had one."Terrence said with a knowing look as he looked at Kerry pointedly. She blushed hard and looked away.

The waiter just left confused.

Without wasting time he had already held her upper arm and was leading her out. "Be ready for the night of you life."

___________________________________

As they reached his apartment,without a second the door was slammed shut and she was already on the other side of the door.

She was roughly shoved to the bed as her back bounced on it. Where was the gentleman who opened her car door and where did he go?

Rumors of him changing his colours and being a maniac in bed came rushing to her. She didn't mind. Nothing good like a man taking charge.

He pounced on her as he shoved the scarf and cardigan away then
Went to remove his clothes. Kerry couldn't complain as he took off his shirt.

Her horny self drooled as his muscles stretched to take his shirt off. Then his pants were off together with his briefs.

Damn! His dick was huge. She wasn't sure if it will fit and it stood tall and proud.

He clutched her hair tightly making her arch her back as he tore her shirt off. He tore her shirt off!

She wanted to complain that it was her favorite but stopped as soon as he tore her bra. The cool air bit her skin making her nipples erect and sharp.

She gasped as his warm mouth latched on her perky breast. A groan escaped her mouth as she held his shoulders for support. He lapped, sucked and grazed his teeth on it.

Her moans we're loud in the apartment as he latched on the other breathe giving it the same attention. Then he pinched the underside of her breast bringing pain and pleasure as she moaned loudly.

He raised from his position as he spat on both nipples ,making the scene dirty and hot.

The trickled down to her valley. He then lifted her by the hair and attacked her mouth with his stallion size dick.

" Suck it like a good bitch you are." He said.

It didn't fit all the way in so she had to use her hands to cup the rest of him and rub his balls. An animalistic growl sounded from him as she took him halfway in then rubbed his tip and sliding her tongue downwards.

He growled as his head was thrown back. He couldn't take her slow ministrations anymore,so he proceeded to pound deep in her his whole cock disappearing in her warm mouth.

Kerry gagged not used to deep throating. She would get a lock jaw soon due to his plump pulsating cock. Saliva dribbled down her mouth and onto her throat.

A couple more thrusts and his semen blowed up in her mouth the creamy salty taste invading her tongue. She tried to take it all in but some just escaped to her chest.

His dick hang limp as he took it out. He shuffled to the drawer to take some foil wrap.

When he turned to her his junk was already full standing and proud.

What the heck! So fast?

He gave her a sly smile. "We are not even started yet sweetheart."