It came upon a midnight clear - Phrenetic Ice

Introduction: Occasionally circumstances conspire to bring about a situation you could never have thought might happen.

I'm not an inherently bad man, perhaps weak in a Christian sense but hey, let he who is without sin cast the first stone right? I have a sneaking suspicion, a hitherto unverified but significantly large percentage of fathers have at some stage, harbored many a Freudian fantasy as to their own daughters, be it admitted to or not. My guess is upwards of ninety percent.

In my particular case, having three girls at the time aged thirteen to eighteen, all extremely pretty, I can vouch for having many excruciatingly hot flushes with but the slightest provocation.

My wife left me when the kids were very young, way pre-school, and I brought them up pretty damn well, even if I do say so myself. We lived in a smallish two bedroom house which with an older son additionally, necessitated one of the girls sleeping with me by rotation pretty much up to each one's tenth birthday.

This had continued blissfully and some might think surprisingly, without incident. I do not recollect having even the vaguest of fantasies throughout all those years of bathing them, washing, drying and brushing their hair and attending to their every needs, including rubbing cream on their vaginal areas when they developed rashes down that-a-way. Now I think back, how weird was that?

Whatever, I will admit to an extreme fascination with the female body. Have always had it. I would do nothing to hurt, abuse or affront a young girl's well-being but if anyone out there wants to try convincing me that making love to a young and willing teenager, be it your own daughter or someone else's, is not to die for, then hell, that's some task you've set for yourself.

So, with that brief background let me return to the tale at hand. Like many other healthy male heterosexuals, let alone one having no female companion for eight years or so, I discovered on the net, a wealth of er, "remarkably pleasant" images let us say, of young girls in some rather introspective positions.

Call me twisted, but I find pictures of pretty girls being spanked extremely arousing. Not the thirty-eight year old multiple face-lifted bondage freaks with faces like Genghis Khan after a losing battle, posing as schoolgirls - talk about instant sterility - but genuinely young girls being soundly spanked. If you look, they are there. I suspect my liking for this erotic phase came from having a really adventurous girlfriend in my late twenties who we discovered by accident, loved being spanked herself. She was tiny and with the cutest of bottoms, but could take whatever I dished out...and it was the greatest precursor to sex I ever experienced. For her as well I'd be thinking.

However I digress. My computer library of "hot images" was coming along nicely (as it were). When the children were asleep I would peruse minutely and on full-screen, each and every teenage curve. Around this time I started seeing my own girls in a different (Oh God, how different) light - most especially Kirsty, the sixteen-year old. Why her? I have no idea. Small to medium size well-shaped breasts (my personal preference), cute rear-ends and slim curvy bodies. Since the eldest at that time, looked seventeen and the youngest much the same, they appeared for all the world like triplets and are often mistaken for such. So you get the picture I think.

The night in question, I didn't hear her come up the stairs to my room. Whilst luckily I was in no compromising situation (give me another five minutes, I might have been) I did have a couple of images up on screen which were definitely not for family viewing. One of a girl bending over a bed while her dad spanked her and another of a quite young girl over some guy's knee as he pulled her knickers down. It could have been worse!

"Oh my God dad...that's disgusting!" said Kirsty. I spun round, not even having the presence of mind to turn the screen off. In circumstances like this I always figure attack is the best form of defense.