Chapter 36: Muddy Waterfights

Molly's POV:

I turn and see Shawn smirking at me. I wipe the bubbles off my face and give him a devious smile. 'Oh it's on now Mendes,' I say. I grab a handful of bubbles and slap him, softly, in the side of his face. I run off out of the kitchen.

I quickly run up to my room and change into a bikini. I tie my hair up into a messy bun before running out.

I run outside and round to the hose. Shawn walks out, looking for me. I turn on the hose and squirt him. He laughs and runs over to me. He takes the hose from my grasp and turns it on me. The cold water splashes into the side of my face.

I narrow my eyes and run away from the hose. Shawn turns it off following me. He slips on the wet ground and lands on the muddy grass. I burst into laughter. Suddenly Shawns face goes serious. 'Ow I think I broke my wrist,' he says solemnly.

I run over to him. 'Oh my gosh are you okay,' I ask? 'Just kidding,' he says tackling me. I land on the muddy grass. Shawn starts ticking me. 'Sh-Shawn stop... I start, 'I-I'm real-really ticklish.' I start trying to push him away.

He eventually stops tickling me. I glare at him. 'Now I'm all muddy,' I say pouting. 'That was your fault,' he says. 'No you started it,' I respond. I stand up and walk off inside.

I'm lucky the hallway upstairs are wooden floored. Otherwise I would have to worry about muddy stains. I go up to my bathroom and take a quick shower. I change into my original attire as Shawn takes a shower.