ch 15

Ch 15 Meeting Violet

Sophia's POV

After Raven and I became one, I decided to take a nap in the cave since I felt so weak and tired. It didn't take long for the darkness to embraces me.

~DREAM~

I open my eyes to see right into the clear blue sky with a cloud that looks like a wolf. The wet green grass under me feels so soft and comfortable. The meadow around me is full different kinds of flowers. Behind me there is a wood cabin where he was coming from. He only had black baggy jeans that hung dangerously low, not bothering to put on a shirt or shoes. His tan skinned eight packs looked so delicious that my hands found its way on his chest, feeling their way around his upper body all the way around.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me inside the cabin. Even though I couldn't see his face, I didn't bother to look around. Nothing mattered to me except him. He laid me down on the bed that was covered in rose petals. There were candles, scented oil, smoothing music, and massage oils on every table in every corner.

He took off my shirt slowly, as he trailed butterfly kisses randomly. When my shirt was off he hungrily made skin to skin contact, not only in hugs but also twisting back and forth, so there wouldn't be a part where his skin hadn't touched mine. I felt so relaxed that I just melted his arms, letting him do whatever he wanted with me.

"I love you so much, that no matter how hard I try, I can't express it," he husky voice just above a whispered holding on me, "please promise me you won't leave me, I need you, can't and won't live without you."

I could feel how much he meant it. So I held onto him with my life, trying not to let anything happen to the moment. I don't know when or how but the next thing I knew was that, all of my clothes were gone and he was on top of me.

"Don't worry I'll protect you from everything, no one will dare try to hurt you." He erased all the pain away.

I just kept on drowning in him, I was turned to lie on my stomach He grabbed one of the oil from the side table, and pours it on my back, not caring how much he pours. He starts by massaging the centre of my back working towards the out, making the circle bigger and bigger.

After massaging my back, he flipped me over and started working on my front, setting me on fire even more than before. After making sure that my skin had absorbed enough oil, he started kissing me even more all around my body, ending on my lips with a slow aggressive passionate kiss.

I was busy with his kiss that I didn't even notice when we had lost the rest of our clothes. It wasn't till he started to massage my thighs, which made me realize just how far we are. I opened my eyes the best I could even though it was so hard. I looked down, too shy to look into his eyes, but that was a mistake because right there the view was something else, nice and clear. Just looking at his "thermomotor" I notice that it was so hard, ready and the best thing of so many veins were nicely popped out. It made my eye wide in surprise and lust, my mouth water in seconds to taste the lollipop, and my hand wanting to play with it.

He chuckled at my reaction making me growl at him playfully. He took my hands, added a lot of oil, and then guided my hands to his shaft. Oh man, I couldn't believe how strong it was. I really started to enjoy the whole feelings of this play that I let my instincts take over, rather than him guide me, which surprised him since he wasn't expecting for me to do anything.

I not only used my hands but also my wrist and arms on him too. It felt so nice that I started licking it and rubbing it on my cheeks, my chin, my neck and my lips. The soft silky skin of his hard shaft was driving me so crazy that my brain was shutting down.

When he couldn't take it anymore, he pulled me up to lap facing him, so that he was between my legs. He slowly plugs his penis into me while finally reaching cloud nine.  

"I love you no matter what happens, always remember that, even after death we will always be together." He whispers to me sending more shivers down my back. After he is fully in me, he starts to move, sending more waves of pleasure. Right when I thought that nothing could bring me down from that moment, a sharp burning pain attacked my neck right on my mark, making me feel so hot that I thought that I would burn to death.

I woke up from my dream as my screams echoed the cave, dying in the waterfall.

"What the hell is happening?" I screamed in pain.

"Our mate is mating someone else. I am sorry but I can't help you, I have to protect our babies." A new smooth and comforting voice said.

"It's ok. You go head and protect them we will help her." Raven told the new voice. 

"Sophia sweetheart, I know this is going to be hard, but you have to find a sharp object to remove Adam's mark. It is the only way to stop the pain and save our babies." Faith explained to me softly.

They were all very sad about what had happened and what was happening, but some things were meant to happen. I looked around for anything sharp as Faith had told me. Finally after searching very slowly due to being in pain, using my earth element power I formed a rock sharp enough to do the damage and tested it on my thumb. It made a cut that was deep enough to let my blood ooze out mixing it was my sweat.

I brought the sharp part of the rock on the mark on my neck with my shaky hands and start to scrape off the mark. Using the water's reflection, I checked if it was removed or not. There were still just a few tiny lines left that I then used my fire element to burn the rest, which caused the pain to stop as if nothing had happened.

"Thank the goddess the babies are fine, I had put a spell on them that will protect them until they can look after themselves." That new voice said sounding very happy and proud.

"Who-," I started to say but was cut off.

"Oh sorry, I know it was really wrong of me not to tell you my name, but you can't really blame me, stupid duck face tush wipe ruined my grand entrance. Anyways, my name is Violet and I am your awesome witch." She said all excited... looks like someone had too much sugar.

"More like awesome b***h." Raven mumbled sounding annoyed.

"Hey! I heard that you meanie." Violet whined.

"Ladies! We have more serious matters to talk about. We need to find a safe place for the babies to be not only delivered but also a safe place to raise them." Faith scowls both of them.