Could it be Awakening?

A/N: I have just been Inspired by The_Death_Wish Naruto fan fic which is called The Pain of Beauty, I totally recommend it guys! It’s really good. My heart was pumping and I was all excited just to read the next chapter, it was that good! So I’m dedicating this chapter to them. So My Sweet peas let me get on with this chapter! >.<

 X-x-X-x-X-x-X-x- X-x-X-x-X-x-X-x

I literally couldn’t wait anymore; this lesson was dragging on far too long for my liking. I was so bored I just started to stare off into space, I would’ve done something more exciting, but when you were being watched it wasn’t that easy to get away with things. These kids are starting to annoy the crap out of me and I am being dead serious here, I knew I wasn’t good with the human race, but to be annoyed so fast was just a bit too odd even for me.

‘How much longer Em?’

Akemi turned around to look at me, she gave me a look like ‘Are you serious?’ so I just nodded my head in response.

‘Fumi we’ve only been here for 30 minutes.’

I groaned in pure agony. How was that even possible? I felt like I have been sitting in this chair for over an hour or two already. I sat in my chair patiently or at least behaving while everyone paid attention to what Iruka sensei was discussing, most of them that is. Others were still fascinated by my mere presence ( notice the sarcasm) I just ignored their stares, but I notice the boy with yellow hair glancing my way every now and then , he looked as if he wanted to talk to me. I’m pretty sure that’s what he wanted to do since he looked more sincere as were others looked with daggers.

‘Emi who’s the boy with the yellow hair?’

I heard Emi sigh in despair, but never the less she turned to see who I was talking about.

‘That’s Naruto Uzamaki , but I wouldn’t go near him so much.’

I raised an eyebrow in question towards her statement.

‘And why is that my dear sister?’ I asked

‘That boy won’t help you with your reputation Fumiko, That boy is … trouble and you can’t afford trouble’ She replied seriously

I scoffed at her remark.

 ‘Trouble is my middle name apparently, you wouldn’t be happening to keep me away from him because he with holds a Jinchuuriki  Now would you?’

I saw Em stiffen slightly when I mentioned the demon.

I laughed ‘Let me guess the Nine tailed fox?’

‘If you knew then why bother asking?’ Emi huffed out

I shook my head in disappointment.

Akemi’s point of view! (:

Fumi was having some difficulties in the beginning with the classmates, but now it seems they are more curious of her then discriminating against her. Yet knowing my sister she probably thinks they are trying to intimidate her by staring at her when really they are just staring because they are interested. It has been a long time since Fumiko interacted with Humans so she might misinterpret their body language, though they did lead her to think that way when they all made such rude comments earlier.  I do notice however that most of her admirers are male, but recently that seems to be happening with her because of her unusual appearance.

‘How much longer Em?’

I sigh slightly noticing how impatient my sister is being, we haven’t been in this class for less than 30 minutes and she was already fidgety.