Chp 5: Love Me

It was Thursday 6 in the morning, when I was suddenly awakened by my phone. Picking up, the Litchfield voicemail goes off asking me wether if I wanted to accept or decline the call. Of course hoping it would be Morello, I accepted the call and surely I was right

"I thought you told me to forget about you?"

"I'm sorry...I...didn't mean that...and you know. I just... I was angry...you left without saying goodbye."

"And how many times do I have to apologize for that?"

"I don't know Nicky, Should I ask Red"

"Seriously..."

"Either way Nicky...I don't care anymore, that's the past and I... I need you to come pick me up tomorrow"

"Don't tell me..."

"I'm getting out"
By the tone of her voice she sounded excited as one would be about getting out.

"Now... are you willing to lend me a hand and possibly letting me stay at your place?"

"What time do I need to be there?"

"seven the latest"

"I guess so... I'll see you tomorrow than"

"Yeah but...can I stay at your"

I hang up and fall back into bed. What was I doing, did I really want to put myself in this position? Why didn't she call someone else instead? Why was she all of sudden forgiving me, after she had sworn to never contact me again?

Did I want her near me? Would her being so close to me, end up to me leading myself on once again and imagining more than we could ever be. I just laid there feeling empty yet happy for her. It seemed to me I had the feeling  she would pretend she cared about me for a while, and then run off to another guy.

All my life I had felt so lost, I had never even had the love of my very own mother. So why would anyone ever bother to give me the love I was missing? Staring at the ceiling full of confusion, I decided to stand up and take a shower to clear my mind.

Afterwards I called into work letting them know, I wasn't going to be able to make it today or tomorrow. Putting on my shoes, I decided I'd head off to Vause's and Chapman's place and ask them to help me figure out this dilemma.

Arriving at the front porch ready to knock, the door opens and Alex jumps

"What the fuck Nicky, you fucking scared the living shit out of me"

As she starts walking towards her mail box I follow her from behind

"Well maybe next time you should check the peep hole huh"

"What ever, what's up anyways. What brings you to the Vause residence"

"Aren't you forgetting the Chapman?"

"Well...I'll tell you a little something, but you have to promise me you'll keep your mouth shut"

"I'm very good at doing so Vause, now spill it"

"Well when ya put it that way..."

Alex covers my ear and whispers

"I'm proposing, on Saturday. I don't know who else I'm inviting over for dinner, but I know for sure you have to be there"

I grin "After making her cum and squirt numerous amount of times, now you decide to tie the knot" I say chuckling

"Like its my fault I'm so good"