Chapter Seventeen

Harry's PoV

.

I take my bags and get onto the small plane with Paul. It's a private flight so it shouldn't take as long as the bigger planes filled with like a hundred or so people. Paul gets on after me and I take my seat next to one of the very few windows and Paul goes and sits with the pilot. The plane soon departs and is soon in the air, flying over Ireland and to London where my baby sister could be dying. I stare out the window and think of so much that has changed recently.

My mum passed away, she gave my little sister pelvic cancer when she was born, and my baby sister could be dying. I don't know what I'd do. She's my pride and joy, well...don't get me wrong. I love Nadine, but my sister comes first. I love her so much and I just couldn't imagine....

I wipe away a few tears that have left my eyes. I stare at the passing scenery below from the plane window.

"Hey Har-Are you okay?" Paul enters the seating area.

He sits in the seat beside me. I look at him and then look down upon my shoes. I nod my head and he places a hand on my shoulder.

"No you're not. I don't have kids or a sister, so I wouldn't know what you're going through....but I know you're in pain. You'll see her soon." Paul smiles and leaves the seating area. I lay my head against the window and close my eyes.

Fourty Minites Later

As I enter Avery's hospital room, my eyes move to Louis holding Avery's hand. I slightly smile and Louis walks over to me. I shut the door behind me and meet him in the middle of the room.

"Can I..?" I trail off. He nods his head in reply and leaves the room.

I sit beside Avery on her bed, my feet touching the floor. She looks me over, my dark brown hair that lays just below my shoulders, my stubble above my lip and on my chin, my Adam's Apple in the middle of my neck.

"Visiting hours are over." Avery's doctor interrupts us.

"Goodnight...Please pray. You'll be fine. I'll be right here after your surgery tomorrow. Promise." I say and kiss her forhead. She nods her head and smiles at me.
.

.
Louis' PoV
After Avery's Surgery
.

.
"Mr. Tomlinson, Mr. Styles..she's awake. You may go see her now." I jump out of my chair and run to Avery's hospital room, Harry close behind me. I open the door to see Avery's pale body laying under the bright white sheets on the hospital bed.I hold back my tears as Harry shuts the door behind us. I kneel beside her bed and grab her hand.

"I love you." I whisper. She looks over to me and smiles slightly.

Harry kneels beside me. I stand up and move out of the way so he can have time with his little sister.